Evolutionary psychology and Alpha-Beta sex

As I understand the term "Lucky Pierre" it is a man who is penetrated anally while he is fucking either another man or a woman.

The term would certainly characterise me in my menage-a-trois with my wife (now my ex) and my young black bisexual buddy and homosexual lover (now her husband).

It would also characterise my versatile buddy when he is fucking my ex in the missionary position and I "back him up" by penetrating him from behind, and eventually cum in his butt. My buddy and I frequently and freely change roles in a single encounter with my ex who has observed that our orgasms are very intense and convulsive when we ejaculate in one another.

A huge bonus for my ex is that my buddy's thrusting and ejaculating in her is much more powerful and satisfying for her when I'm backing him up and thrusting into him in unison with him thrusting into her.
Gotta ask how come you 2 switched from you hubby wife to him hubby and your ex wife if you still play all the time?? Just curious.

Thanks

My wife has a thing for me to be taking it anally while I’m taking her. She started by using our dildo in me while she rides me.
........and may we assume that these days it's the cock of your wife's lover that you take up your arse while you're taking her?

Gotta ask how come you 2 switched from you hubby wife to him hubby and your ex wife if you still play all the time?? Just curious.

Thanks
The change-of-husband was skilfully and very subtly instigated by me over several months. It was motivated purely by my intense homosexual love for my buddy and my sacrificially wishing him the most satisfying sexual life I believed he could have with a woman and is now enjoying nightly to his very hilt.

She does various things. One of which is to mention me being inside her while a BBC is doing me at the same time. This last time she tells me “he’s doing you so hard. Do me just like he’s doing you.”

She does various things. One of which is to mention me being inside her while a BBC is doing me at the same time. This last time she tells me “he’s doing you so hard. Do me just like he’s doing you.”
Fuck DANG that's hot!! She's going to love it when she feels the thrust and bodily impact through you of your black guy topping you from behind while you're fucking her. You having your prostate done over by the head of his thrusting cock will thrill you beyond belief and have you begging him for more and cumming like a tipped-over milk bottle in your wife. She will love you both to your very hilts.

Fuck DANG that's hot!! She's going to love it when she feels the thrust and bodily impact through you of your black guy topping you from behind while you're fucking her. You having your prostate done over by the head of his cock will have you begging him for more and cumming like a tipped-over milk bottle in your wife. She will love you both to your very hilts.
I had never thought of this until she brought it up one night. I’ve not stop thinking about it since then.

Fuck DANG that's hot!! She's going to love it when she feels the thrust and bodily impact through you of your black guy topping you from behind while you're fucking her. You having your prostate done over by the head of his cock will have you begging him for more and cumming like a tipped-over milk bottle in your wife. She will love you both to your very hilts.
I love the way you describe this very much

I do hope to live it out one day soon
In the meantime you might get off on being dildoed by your wife while you're fucking her. If she obliges just make sure she uses lashings of lube throughout. As well as easing initial penetration it will, further into the fuck, simulate the ejaculate of the young black who's going to be bumming you. It's awesome.

Last edited:
In the meantime you might get off on being dildoed by your wife while you're fucking her.
We have done this. I’ll never forget the night she had me get out our biggest one and sit it on the corner of the bed. She had me sit on it until it was balls deep and completely inside me. She came over to me and pushed me onto my back and sucked my hard dick. Then climbed up and rode me in such a manner that I was bouncing up and down on the dildo.

We have done this. I’ll never forget the night she had me get out our biggest one and sit it on the corner of the bed. She had me sit on it until it was balls deep and completely inside me. She came over to me and pushed me onto my back and sucked my hard dick. Then climbed up and rode me in such a manner that I was bouncing up and down on the dildo.
So I take it you know full well how sensational a prostate-focused dildoing is for a man. Methinks you're well ready to be fucked by a full-blooded young black.

So I take it you know full well how sensational a prostate-focused dildoing is for a man. Methinks you're well ready to be fucked by a full-blooded young black.
I have had it more than once. Just not since I’ve been with my wife. She knows I’ve been with a black stud before.

I have had it more than once. Just not since I’ve been with my wife. She knows I’ve been with a black stud before.
So you probably know what I'm talking about in every one of its beautifully orgasmic homosexual aspects. That's hot. Even hotter because of your wife knowing about you being blacked by that stud of yours.

S
So you probably know what I'm talking about in every one of its beautifully orgasmic homosexual aspects. That's hot. Even hotter because of your wife knowing about you being blacked by that stud of yours.
She must be wondering why you haven't introduced him to her.

For me the hottest aspect about being topped in the missionary position by my young and beautifully versatile black buddy---now husband of my ex---is that I get to feel, as fully as a man is able to, what my ex experiences when he penetrates her and thrusts into her, and ultimately ejaculates with all of the orgasmic swelling and powerful jerkings of his cock in me that accompany that. Plus the gross spurtings of his semen of course.

When he's building to his orgasm my buddy kisses my chest very passionately and sucks my nipples and caresses and sweet-talks me and finishes by biting the side of my neck very hard as he ejaculates in me---all of which he does with my ex when he finishes in her.

In that way I get to experience in reasonably full measure what my ex does when my buddy fucks her and finishes in her, all of which for me is as hot as the mouth of Hell and gets me orgasming with him like crazy.

It's like being jet-propulsioned to Sex Heaven, especially when my buddy angles his thrusting high up above my prostate and towards the sides of my pelvis such that the head of his cock strokes against my bulging seminal vesicles. Now THAT for me is erotically and sensation-wise totally exquisite---the choicest Champagne of homosex---especially when his thrusts are long and slow and loving. I come torrents and very convulsively, almost agonisingly, and extremely satisfyingly indeed when he does that. I strongly recommend you try it with your black stud(s).

Last edited:
For me the hottest aspect about being topped in the missionary position by my young and beautifully versatile black buddy---now husband of my ex---is that I get to feel, as fully as a man is able to, what my ex experiences when he penetrates her and thrusts into her, and ultimately ejaculates with all of the orgasmic swelling and powerful jerkings of his cock in me that accompany that. Plus the gross spurtings of his semen of course.

When he's building to his orgasm my buddy kisses my chest very passionately and sucks my nipples and caresses and sweet-talks me and finishes by biting the side of my neck very hard as he ejaculates in me---all of which he does with my ex when he finishes in her.

In that way I get to experience in reasonably full measure what my ex does when my buddy fucks her and finishes in her, all of which for me is as hot as the mouth of Hell and gets me orgasming with him like crazy.

It's like being jet-propulsioned to Sex Heaven, especially when my buddy angles his thrusting high up above my prostate and towards the sides of my pelvis such that the head of his cock strokes against my bulging seminal vesicles. Now THAT for me is erotically and sensation-wise totally exquisite---the choicest Champagne of homosex---especially when his thrusts are long and slow and loving. I come torrents and very convulsively, almost agonisingly, and extremely satisfyingly indeed when he does that. I strongly recommend you try it with your black stud(s).

can you really stimulate your seminal vesicles? i know if you push under your balls you can stimulate the vas deferens....

Back