Evolutionary psychology and Alpha-Beta sex

Is there a biological explanation for alpha males and beta males having sex? Not just oral/servicing, but penetrative sex.
Bulls and cucks/stags (not sissy/CD/transwomen) are mostly attracted to women. They should be rivals, but they are magnetically drawn
to want to have touch, pleasure, and sex with each other. There's no reproductive purpose. You may say it's just hedonistic pleasure, but why did evolution make this satisfying and pleasurable? Is it to decrease conflict and an alternative to violence like same-sex bonobo activity? Is it to help males get along?
What do alphas get out of it? What do betas get out of it? There can be no doubt that when alpha and beta have sex, there's a bond created. What kind of bond is it?
is there a protective element?

I don't buy the "all white men are really girls" reasoning
it's so widespread that I think there must be a prosocial explanation for this behavior.

Another poster got me thinking about this question "I would argue that it is the most Alpha thing you can do to dominate both a woman and her man. I nature we find that alpha males of certain groups of animals often have sex with the beta males of their species. The beta males offer themselves up when females are not available to appease the Alphas"

Take a look at these pictures and think about what would be going through the minds of hunter-gatherer early alpha and beta males before, during, and after they had sex. Especially if it was with men from another tribe.

Attachments

• 30.gif
    30.gif
    883.7 KB · Views: 460
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 385
  • 34.gif
    34.gif
    412.4 KB · Views: 338
  • 35.gif
    35.gif
    938.3 KB · Views: 266
  • 201_1000.jpg
    201_1000.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 265
  • 581_1000.gif
    581_1000.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 264
  • 643_1000.jpg
    643_1000.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 258
  • 4260e11dd321b68e2963336eec49fec9.gif
    4260e11dd321b68e2963336eec49fec9.gif
    905.7 KB · Views: 254
  • 1017254917.gif
    1017254917.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 244
  • tumblr_n05etwpBEY1sikkg5o2_400.gif
    tumblr_n05etwpBEY1sikkg5o2_400.gif
    147.2 KB · Views: 234
  • tumblr_m61nxjuPpg1qh4a5no1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_m61nxjuPpg1qh4a5no1_1280.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 219
  • tumblr_njkvgbZcwi1tt7al6o3_400.gif
    tumblr_njkvgbZcwi1tt7al6o3_400.gif
    523.1 KB · Views: 260
  • tumblr_nwmbu8tQkP1u8n3b5o1_500.gif
    tumblr_nwmbu8tQkP1u8n3b5o1_500.gif
    1 MB · Views: 264
  • tumblr_o4egbfYWDv1r8go5to3_500.jpg
    tumblr_o4egbfYWDv1r8go5to3_500.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 256
  • tumblr_o41im1vAEf1tmn6zqo1_250.gif
    tumblr_o41im1vAEf1tmn6zqo1_250.gif
    425.2 KB · Views: 234
  • tumblr_ois779zWAf1rlk3lwo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_ois779zWAf1rlk3lwo1_500.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 235
  • tumblr_pbne3tTjOZ1r706ibo1_400.jpg
    tumblr_pbne3tTjOZ1r706ibo1_400.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 238
  • tv01.jpg
    tv01.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 234
For me as a infem male taking the role of a white woman mistress to a Black Man or couple taking care of his needs that his wife lost interest in or tired of doing, I get my satisfaction satisfying him 😍. During biblical times I would be called a "Catatite "

Last edited:
I would say could be beta man gives up on women after he's had enough sex from other men to where he wants to be a woman himself. This way bull fucks beta competition away.

This way beta won't want to breed but will want to be bred giving up women. Leaving bull to bread the next generation keeping the beta recessive genes away from future generations.

Is there a biological explanation for alpha males and beta males having sex? Not just oral/servicing, but penetrative sex.
Bulls and cucks/stags (not sissy/CD/transwomen) are mostly attracted to women. They should be rivals, but they are magnetically drawn
to want to have touch, pleasure, and sex with each other. There's no reproductive purpose. You may say it's just hedonistic pleasure, but why did evolution make this satisfying and pleasurable? Is it to decrease conflict and an alternative to violence like same-sex bonobo activity? Is it to help males get along?
What do alphas get out of it? What do betas get out of it? There can be no doubt that when alpha and beta have sex, there's a bond created. What kind of bond is it?

it's so widespread that I think there must be a prosocial explanation for this behavior.

Another poster got me thinking about this question "I would argue that it is the most Alpha thing you can do to dominate both a woman and her man. I nature we find that alpha males of certain groups of animals often have sex with the beta males of their species. The beta males offer themselves up when females are not available to appease the Alphas"

Take a look at these pictures and think about what would be going through the minds of hunter-gatherer early alpha and beta males before, during, and after they had sex. Especially if it was with men from another tribe.
Thanks Pepe. You have really given me something to think about with your post.

I'm bisexual (check out my posts here) and sense I have Alpha leanings with both women and young bisexual and homosexual men. But I'm not in the least bit macho psychologically or physically in my relationships, at least outwardly, or when I'm having sex with a man or a woman, or in mixed-gender threesomes in which I switch roles very easily and freely and enjoy hugely and get off on big-time.

I have no consciousness whatever as a white man of feeling or acting at any time or in any way like a girl towards any man, white or black, straight, bisexual or homosexual or obviously superior to me by reason his youth or physique or sexual attractiveness to women.

Those images you posted have challenged me to seriously reflect on the questions you have put to me and other men here. I will take time to study them and post my responses.

In the meantime, please PM me Pepe. I believe we have much of value to share privately.

MICHAEL

Last edited:

A woman's body evolved to take several cocks , in succession, with her mates sperm competing inside her orgasmed body for her eggs. A male has also evolved to compete both inside a womans body, and externally . and so it would only be natural for the "winners" of a dominating tribe to repeatedly satisfy the woman of the loosing tribe, to also dominate the loosing men.. may be two alpha men taking turns to truly fuck the woman into submission, and also use the beta man as a fluffer .. his mouth to harden them.. and also his arse .. fucking him whilst the other is inside his woman .. ready to pull his cock out and slide it into her the moment the first has cum... in this way keeping her supplied with hard cocks pumping cum into her .. repeatedly entering her.. filling her with their superior cum, whilst he beta is relegated to watching, and being used.

I suppose it sound like your theory is good if your the Alpha man. I got good seed too only produces men more sons in cultures the more status too. But in days of old most winning invading armies raped both the women and men the woman to reproduce their better genetic material and they raped the men to turn them into women if they could to ******* the fight out of them.and do it in front of their ex woman to see they weren't man enough anymore to stop another man from fucking them.

But in all races there are top dog men no matter and I'm in that group no matter land on top. I got the good genes for smarts fighting and muscular size and I'm a money maker too. Have what every woman wants , and alot of guys seem to have man crushes on or according to my wife they do.

I truly couldn't act beta with a gun to my head but I get your theory.

A woman's body evolved to take several cocks , in succession, with her mates sperm competing inside her orgasmed body for her eggs. A male has also evolved to compete both inside a womans body, and externally . and so it would only be natural for the "winners" of a dominating tribe to repeatedly satisfy the woman of the loosing tribe, to also dominate the loosing men.. may be two alpha men taking turns to truly fuck the woman into submission, and also use the beta man as a fluffer .. his mouth to harden them.. and also his arse .. fucking him whilst the other is inside his woman .. ready to pull his cock out and slide it into her the moment the first has cum... in this way keeping her supplied with hard cocks pumping cum into her .. repeatedly entering her.. filling her with their superior cum, whilst he beta is relegated to watching, and being used.
But what do the betas get out of it? There are betas today so beta genes were passed on

But what do the betas get out of it? There are betas today so beta genes were passed on
I would say from my own experince, betas get very little early on in their lives including sex. Alpas by definition get most of the pussy until they tire of it and take the trophy wife at the end, whereas betas (tend to be over achievers) build a career, assets, finaces, a home and when the woman decides she's done with all the alpha cock in her youth will start to seek out gents to settle with, that can put a nice roof over her head, be loyal to her etc. Once settled may exchange sex for security/ love/ companionship/ fathering qualities and the beta will happily exchange that for sex he was unable to find in his youth, more so if she is also a trophy wife that an alpha didn't grab first.

For me as a infem male taking the role of a white woman mistress to a Black Man or couple taking care of his needs that his wife lost interest in or tired of doing, I get my satisfaction satisfying him 😍. During biblical times I would be called a "Catatite "
This what the OP doesn't understand...that for a whiteboi, interracial sex is an evolutionary progression from masculinity to femininity. It begins with the cuckold surrender of white women to Black Alphas. It continues through losing all sex relations with white women (pussy free).

The last of the whiteboi's resistance is broken, when s/he submits to receiving penetrative sex from Black Alphas and drinking Black sperm. The inherent femininity of submitting sexually to the Black Alpha, compels the whiteboi to acknowledge and embrace her female nature.

The whitebois who claim they don't "understand" sissies are simply unaware that they are on this progression to feminization. They need to be encouraged to set free the girl they feel inside them.

Last edited:
This what the OP doesn't understand...that for a whiteboi, interracial sex is an evolutionary progression from masculinity to femininity. It begins with the cuckold surrender of white women to Black Alphas. It continues through losing all sex relations with white women (pussy free).

The last of the whiteboi's resistance is broken, when s/he submits to receiving penetrative sex from Black Alphas and drinking Black sperm. The inherent femininity of submitting sexually to the Black Alpha, compels the whiteboi to acknowledge and embrace her female nature.

The whitebois who claim they don't "understand" sissies are simply unaware that they are on this progression to feminization. They need to be encouraged to set free the girl they feel inside them.
I do not agree with you but to each their own. Black white green red sissy is sissy doesn't mean everyone has to go down that rode.

I'm bisexual but not sissy actually my fantasy and soon acting on is cucking and topping a black man turning him on his path to submissive to my superior white cock.

I suppose it sound like your theory is good if your the Alpha man. I got good seed too only produces men more sons in cultures the more status too. But in days of old most winning invading armies raped both the women and men the woman to reproduce their better genetic material and they raped the men to turn them into women if they could to ******* the fight out of them.and do it in front of their ex woman to see they weren't man enough anymore to stop another man from fucking them.

But in all races there are top dog men no matter and I'm in that group no matter land on top. I got the good genes for smarts fighting and muscular size and I'm a money maker too. Have what every woman wants , and alot of guys seem to have man crushes on or according to my wife they do.

I truly couldn't act beta with a gun to my head but I get your theory.
JohnEE, women may have evolved the ability to take multiple men, but the male genitalia is shaped to pull earlier competing sperm out of her, so that more of his sperm will remain in her and increase his likelihood of reproduction. There likelihood of reproduction and passing on her DNA when being gangbanged is insignificant.
Lookingiansia1, the ******* of men in war has little to do with evolution. It is more the social stigma and demoralization of the enemy that continues unfortunately to this day. In fact, females often ******* conquered men to help demoralize their enemies. Look at the Sodom and Gomorrah story that clearly indicates that the whole city including women were involved in trying to ******* the angels, but is often used as an argument against homosexuality. The idea is that the men(angels) would be reduced to a feminine role. ******* by a conquering army is successful at spreading the DNA of the conquering army, but not significant in creating submissive men. This is a fetish outside of any logical evolutionary theory.

As I've said above and in countless other posts on this forum, I have been well and truly grandly cucked by my beautiful young black buddy who, like me, is bisexual and ardently versatile in sex with me.

But that most definitely has not resulted in either of us feeling or acting towards one another in the least bit girlie or womanly, or so-called "beta", even when being bottomed.

We are both very straight-acting socially and in private, and our openly showing and shouting our extreme pleasure when being bottomed is to my mind not in any way contradictory of our maleness but, to the contrary, reaffirms it.

It could be that my buddy and I are unconsciously "evolving" into the perfect Alpha-Beta couple, but against that is the fact that throughout the 7 years we have been very romantically and exclusively interacting homosexually with each other, we have felt very Omega indeed, especially when our prostate is being rhythmically thrust against by the bulging bare head of the other's fully erected cock.

When I'm being topped it's not any "girl" I feel inside me trying to get out. To the contrary, it's always and only my buddy's fantastically alive and extremely beautiful cock and his massive spurts of spunk which in the very act I wish would stay inside me forever.

Happily he feels the same about mine when he's really getting it.

How "evolutionary" is that?

Last edited:
Back