Ever do a stranger in a car, restroom, other area?

Back when I drove a semi, my wife/cuckoldress and I picked up a few Black Men to play with. Either in truck stops or rest areas. We would always leave the interior lights on and the curtains open, so if anyone drove by and looked, they could clearly see what was going on! We have had lots of people watch. A couple of guys even stood on the running boards of the truck and watched up close through the windows. Have even had a couple of occasions that another Black Man joined us because he saw what was going on. Those nights the wife and I both got our fill of hot BBC!!

Clubs, Bars. Parks, Parking lots, Concert, Rallies, School, Work. our driveway, roadside, Boats, Adult Stores, Front desk of hotel once, Dressing rooms. And I'm sure I'm forget things! 1 crazy after hours at a bar I worked I did all the guys working that night!

had this girl ride me slowly in a long distance shuttle at nite. we were seated way at the back...never saw her again once we arrived our destination.

Only a few times for us that we can think of. The first time she ever did anything with a black male, we were fucking in his car while he watched and stroked. It was just supposed to be voyeurism but she couldn't help but reach out and help him. The second time was in a parking lot of a bank she hoped into a car of a guy she just met and masturbated while he jerked off. And the last time we met a black bull at a motel parking lot and didn't even make it into the motel room. We we're in his car with them in the backseat. They skipped everything and went right to sex. 30 minutes of her getting drilled and screaming had every single motel room window open and an audience clapping when they got out of the car.

Back