Ever do a stranger in a car, restroom, other area?

Met a black man in a wal mart parking lot having trouble putting a battery in his car so I helped him out and after we finished he wanted to pay me 20.00 for my help but I refused He invited me in the car to warm up as we talked I noticed him rubbing his hand between his legs I joked and said you must be horny? he said If you only knew my old lady has not been giving me any lately I said that is a real shame then I asked him if he ever had a guy go down on him? he said no I said want to try? he said he needed to do something because he was going crazy so I reached my hand in his lap and squeezed his cock and he jumped. I said take it easy just drive around back so no one can see us. He drove around back and parked between 2 trailers he unziped his pants and pulled out the biggest most beautiful cock I ever saw. without hesitation I took hold of it and bent my head down and took as much of it in my mouth as I could I ran my tongue all over it rubed it all around my face and eyes I looked up at him and told him how beautiful his cock was and then back in my mouth I gently bit around the head and he moaned and started pushing his hips up and down after a few minutes he said he was gonna nut I said please do and clamped my mouth tighter on his cock he pushed his hips up and yelled Im cumming and my mouth began to fill with his juice. There was so much I couldnt swallow fast enough and his cum ran out the sides of my mouth and down his shaft and on to his balls. This was the most fantastic encounter I ever had I didnt want to let go of this beautiful cock I licked the cum from his shaft and balls as his cock grew soft it was easier to get it all down my throat and I was ready to do him again but he pulled my head off and said he had to go he put his cock back in his pants and drove me to my car. we exchanged phone numbers and he can call me any time at any day and I will be where ever he says

About 10 years ago I was in a restaurant bar with a couple male work associates having a few JBs after work, when this cute young lady came in and sat a couple seats down from us. She eventually got involved with our bar conversation and I ended up buying her a couple drinks. We were there for a couple hours when she wiggled her finger to me to lean towards her. When I did she smiled really sexily and whispered "I'd like to give you a blowjob". I just about fell off my bar stool but said "that would be a nice way to end the day". I didn't realize she meant right then, so she leaned back over and said "now, I want to give you a bj now". So I bought my friends another round and told them I'd be back in a few minutes. We went out to her car, she pulled around back of the restaurant, parking next to a dumpster (that seemed appropriate, I think :)) and then reached over, pulled out my rock hard cock and sucked me off, swallowing my load and smacking her lips. She gave me her business card (she was a realtor in a town 45 miles away) and said she hoped to see me again sometime. When I went back into the bar the guys started high-5 ing me ... I never even told my wife about it; figured that would be a story just between the 3 of us guys. I never did see that girl again, but I held on to that business card for several years after that. :)

Years ago a young girl, in her 20's called me. She was answering an ad of mine in a swingers magazine. I agreed to meet her in the next town. She had an older BF. I followed them to a secluded area, a kind of rest stop. She was blonde, pretty good looking. In her car she pulled off her shorts, I licked her pussy for a bit, while he was on the other end. Me and her BF switched places. After that I fucked her for 5 minutes. They left, it was all kind of hurry.

I like that story dude, wish it would happen too me.... fuck my luck...

I have fucked and sucked Black Cock in cars, on the beach, trucks, offices, a bus, airplane, golf course, golf cart, football field (Dallas cowboys), baseball (Cubs), street, ally, Oklahoma state capital, Oklahoma Gov. mansion (pool area), police car, basketball game (Houston Rockets), church, courtroom, as you can see a bunch of places.

I fucked a married women on my bosses desk a few minutes before he came back into his office from his meeting.....
Had to smile when i saw him sit at his desk, and i am almost sure he got a scent of sex from his desk lol.

When I was in college I met a girl on her off night at the club in which she worked. It was only my second time seeing her after getting her pager number( long time ago) on campus. She mentioned handcuffs several times on the phone and showed them to me as she pulled me into the bathroom stall. After getting an enthusiastic blow job I pushed onto on her knee with her face above an empty toilet and handcuffed around the plumbing before fucking her doggy stlye. The line to the bathroom got very long thereafter and several guys relief themselves on her or otherwise degraded her. I thought I was going to get murdered when I went back to set her free. As she lived with her boyfriend I took her to my apartment and let her cry her tears and shower while I set about washing her piss stain clothes. After filling her holes a couple more times while waiting on the clothes I drove her home to a very angry boyfriend whose only though was about the many unreturned pages. Thank goodness this was before Facebook and camera phones or the poor girl who is now a well respected lawyer in a neighbooring state who have never been able to get away from it. Outside of a few 35mm pictures there is no evidence. The boyfriend is now her husband and she still treats him like a mushroom. She is still a good friend and from what I here still a great fuck.

Back