Ever do a stranger in a car, restroom, other area?

I had met a chick at a bar once. She was really hot. I was buying her drinks and talking her up and she seemed kind of interested but no interest in going to my place that night. She wanted me to take her out. I got her number then was going to leave but got caught up talking to my friends. I caught her leaving with a black guy and I went outside and saw them get in his car but never left. So I strolled over and there he was fucking the hell out of her. I could hear her moans outside the car and the windows were up

I think most people who have been sexually active have had sex with a stranger like this at some point?
Ive sucked a guy in an alleyway outside the back of a nightclub. Ive also sucked off a Pakistani taxi driver late one night when id had a lot to *******. I dont normally go with Asian guys but he was really nice and we chatted for a while, so I thought why not? So I gave him a blow job. Wasnt the most pleasant experience as he had been working a long shift and was a bit ripe, but was still an experience!

Last year I met a couple and we had a good vibe going so I agreed to go back to their place. The boyfriend was driving while I was in the backseat with his girlfriend. We were feeling each other up and kissin when she couldn't wait anymore and she unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out. She dove down on my cock and sucked me off with reckless abandon ignoring that we were in in traffic, in broad daylight. I pulled her skirt up and played with her pussy while she devoured all 8 inches of my cock.

Her man said that he had an idea and he pulled into a fairly empty area of the parking lot of a park near their place. He turned around and whipped out his phone to record the action. He wanted to see her ride me, so she sat on my cock with her ass towards me and rode until she came. After sucking her man off while I fingered her we decided to head to their place as originally intended.

Once we got there her boyfriend and I filled all of her holes until she was exhausted.

Last year I met a couple and we had a good vibe going so I agreed to go back to their place. The boyfriend was driving while I was in the backseat with his girlfriend. We were feeling each other up and kissin when she couldn't wait anymore and she unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out. She dove down on my cock and sucked me off with reckless abandon ignoring that we were in in traffic, in broad daylight. I pulled her skirt up and played with her pussy while she devoured all 8 inches of my cock.

Her man said that he had an idea and he pulled into a fairly empty area of the parking lot of a park near their place. He turned around and whipped out his phone to record the action. He wanted to see her ride me, so she sat on my cock with her ass towards me and rode until she came. After sucking her man off while I fingered her we decided to head to their place as originally intended.

Once we got there her boyfriend and I filled all of her holes until she was exhausted.
Really wow

The first time a black guy fucked me in semi-public was in a corner room at the Hyatt in New Orleans, he held me against the window and fucked me for a good 10 minutes before he blasted my pussy full of his cum. The most public place I guess was when I let a black guy bend me over a table at Dave and Busters in Dallas and fill me up.

Phyliss

I also did a co-worker that I used to work with in the girls bathroom on our breaks
I would suck his black cock and then he would fuck me till it was time to go back
he was the first black cock I ever got to play with he and I played like that off and on till the place closed here is a pic we sent to hubby of me sucking his cock on break
and after I would get home I would tell hubby all about what happened and get fucked good and hardsteph suckin a big black cock.jpg

That is pretty awesome ! I'd love to be that chick's boyfriend !

Where we live, black guys are few and far between so she has only had one fuck her and that was in a motel. Her preference is car fucking. I think it comes from her high school days back in the early 70's when people actually went on dates. She did a lot of firsts in the back seat of cars. Lost her virginity on her first date. Gave her first blow job. Swallowed her first load of cum. Got her pussy licked for the first time. Got ass fucked for the first time (didn't like it at all). Even got knocked up in a back seat.

Now most of her adventures are in cars. I love to drive around while she gets fucked either in the backseat or in the reclined passenger seat beside me. It's usually one of our friends but sometimes it's a bar pickup or a co-worker of hers. That doesn't happen nearly as often as I would like, but oh well.

Back