Ever do a stranger in a car, restroom, other area?

well he wasn't a stranger I met one of my black playmates for the first time by myself
we met up at a local state park that was half way for both of us
it was in the fall not a lot of people around but enough we met at one of the picnic areas we talked a few days befor and he wanted me to wear a skirt w/o any panties and one of my sheer tops w/o a bra so that is what I did
after we both got there we kissed and he asked me boys or girls bathroom I said it didn't matter so he walked to the girls and went in I followed when I turned the corner he had his pants down and his black cock out and told me to kneel down and suck his cock and I did
after I sucked his cock he told me to bend over and he pushed my skirt up over my ass and spread my ass cheeks and slide his cock into my ass the first time I had a black cock in my ass
he fucked my ass for awhile making me cum nonstop making my pussy cum so hard it ran out of my pussy and down my thighs till he filled my ass full of hot cum
I cleaned him off and we heard a car so we got dressed and I went home and told my hubby all about it and he fucked me again in my pussy and ass and filled me full again

My now ex-girlfriend hooked up with a black guy at a bar/club one time. We had been dating for about 8 months or so when she wanted to have an open relationship. I was at a bar with her and her roommate one night and she started talking and flirting with this black guy. She liked to mess with me so she started making out with him and let him feel her up. Eventually they said they were going outside so he smoke a cigarette. A few minutes later her roommate wanted to go smoke with them so we went outside to find them. We spent like 15 minutes searching for them and we finally found them in the back corner of the parking lot. My gf had her pants at her ankles and was bent over in the back seat of his car. The guy was absolutely fucking the ******* out of her. He was pulling her hair, talking ******* to her, slapping her ass. His cock was insanely thick and you could see it stretching her. Her roommate was laughing and talking a lot and the guy barely acknowledged we were there. I had never seen her fucked like that though and I was pretty much at a loss of words. It was the first time I saw her struggle like that and the way her legs were moving because of it and the noises she was making were awesome.

Last edited:
I've been fucked in most places over the last couple of years,shop changing rooms,pubs and clubs,in a taxi,on a bus,on a train,on a plane,car while hubby drives,in the park,car parks,alleyways,school,church,office,ferry,boat,golf course,field,lay-by,truckstop,public toilets,sex and swinger clubs,a garage,festival arenas,hospital,and many more public places,mostly with guys I've just met but also with regular lovers.I love being slutty,even more so in front of an audience,it's a big part of why I love dogging and swing clubs so much :) I have a strong voyeuristic and exhibitionist side,which my husband loves and encourages me to indulge,one of his favourite games is when I dress like a cheap slut and have him drive me round so I can pick up guys to fuck,he enjoys it almost as much as I do ;-) xxx

Ever fuck or suck a black guy you JUST MET in a car, restroom, or other semi-public area?

Details, whats the story?
Post any related pics you want. I'll try and find a few.

OMG yes. Have sucked and fucked many of my black clients in their cars after we closed on a house sale. Have also picked up some hot young ones at the mall and had fun in my car. Danger sex is the best!

My now ex-girlfriend hooked up with a black guy at a bar/club one time. We had been dating for about 8 months or so when she wanted to have an open relationship. I was at a bar with her and her roommate one night and ahe started talking and flirting with this black guy. She liked to mess with me so she started making out with him and let him feel her up. Eventually they said they were going outside so he smoke a cigarette. A few minutes later her roommate wanted to go smoke with them so we went outside to find them. We spent like 15 minutes searching for them and we finally found them in the back corner of the parking lot. My gf had her pants at her ankles and was bent over in the back seat of his car. The guy was absolutely fucking the ******* out of her. He was pulling her hair, talking ******* to her, slapping her ass. His cock was insanely thick and you could see it stretching her. Her roommate was laughing and talking a lot and the guy barely acknowledged we were there. I had never seen her fucked like that though and I was pretty much at a loss of words. It was the first time I saw her struggle like that and the way her legs were moving because of it and the noises she was making were awesome.

Nice why did you finish?

Nice why did you finish?

Sorry I thought I was typing too much. I basically just watched him finish inside her after that, the whole thing only lasted like 10 minutes. He was hitting it from behind the whole time and was really beating her pussy up. Like he absolutely used my gf. Her ass was on the seat and he had her head pushed down to the car floor when he came inside her. She said afterwards she wasn't expecting it and apparently it made her orgasm. After that he had her clean his dick off and made her say thank you (and my gf also thought I should thank him).

The guy went home and we went back to my gf's house. We went to her room and she took her pants off and I could see the cum leaking out of her... She sat on the bed and apologized for not using a condom and said that she had tried to get him to use one but he knew she was on birth control and basically told her no and to shut up. I told her it was okay and I understood and sat down next to her and we started kissing. I slid down and was kissing her stomach and we started talking about him fucking her. Then she pushed my head between her legs and started giving instructions

Back