Ever do a stranger in a car, restroom, other area?

I sucked my first black cock on halloween night. My friend and I dressed up very sexy and went to downtown Fort Worth and approached some black men standing outside a club. We strutted by for them to notice us shaking our ass and begin with catcalls. Then after we passed by some ways we turned and passed by again other way. Third time by I approached the cuter one and whisper to him if he has the goods I will suck him dry tonight! We went to our car with two of them and my friend stood guard with her black man while I gave mine a blowjob in the backseat of the car. Then we switched places and stood guard for them to do same. It was funnnnnnnn!!!!!!!! I have not been fucked with bl;ack cock yet but my friend went on her date with him this weekend and fucked him many times and said he had a large cock. I did not call my "date" back because his was not the bigger one!!! Lol

My wife and I went to a hot party one night and she got a little tipsy. She is hot to fuck without drinking but his just made her even hornier. We left the party about 1:30 and she started sucking my dick as soon as we got into the car. I just kept driving around until I got to a rest stop and pulled in and parked away from other cars. A pickup truck pulled up and parked beside us with 2 black guys in it. They looked over at us and did a double take. They then walked over to the car and watched my wife as she was still sucking hard. She suddenly realized that someone was watching and looked up. she just got a shiteating grin on her face and backed of of the front seat and walked around to the guys and started rubbing their crotches. They looked very surprised and looked to see what I would do. I just smiled and very soon she had one dick out into her mouth while she worked on the other one. she finally fucked both as well as swallowing their cum. I also sucked both after they would finish with my wife. Hot night

You know, in a way it really was and kind of dangerous as well. But I could no stop my wife from servicing those guys than I could stop the moon or sun. She was so absolutely horny and she loves BBC more than anything else. It did work out well because the guys were actually security guards who were meeting other guards to go to work at their work site. They did not wear uniforms off their workplace so we didn't know who they were. They were great and did visit us after that event. We have not repeated it either.

My wife and I went to a strip bar locally and met a black man there that we had been chatting with. Were not sure how it was going to work out as always play it safe at first when we used to do this and make sure a chemistry was there for her. The guy and her got along real good and after a few hours of watching strippers and some drinks we decided to head out for the night with a follow-up meeting.

Before we left the wife leaned over to me and said hey I am going to get a goodnight kiss and maybe fool around a little next to the car with some heavy petting. I was game so said sure. Walked over to the Expedition and I got in the drivers side and he followed her around to passenger. I could see them kissing near the rear doors of the truck and it was hot. Next I know the back door opens on the truck and her and him jump in and wait for the light to go off in truck. I was looking back and the kissing started again and touching. Before I know it her tits are out of her shirt and bra and he is sucking on them while rubbing her pussy through her jeans and she was rubbing him the same. She wanted somed better touching and next I know she stands up a little and unbuttons her pants and zipper so he has easier access to finegr her. This goes on for about 3 minutes of the kissing and fingering and he pulls her pants completly down and lays her back on the seat and pulls the panties off so they are hanging on one foot by my head now.

He works his way down to her pussy and starts eating her. As she stated he was really eating that pussy and when he started licking her ass she said she cummed a little. This kept up for a good 10 minutes with me sitting in front turned around looking at her getting finegred and eaten with her leg up on the seat next to my head.

Finally he stopped and now he is sitting down and she is pulling his pants down and she is on her knees rubbing his dick between her tits and licking it. I was thinking to myself ok this is little more then fooling around LOL. She sucked and tit fucked him till he shot a big load all over her chin and tits.

He wanted to fuck but she did not want to in the car, so she got dressed and he did and they gave one more kiss outside and she jumps in and says you know how had it was for me not to fuck him right here. We went home with his cum all over her tits and chest and were excited as hell and she decided if possible the next night or whenever she was going to fuck.

Needless to say the next night at the motel she took two loads of his cum in her, one doggy and really deep and he could really cum, and the other on her back. She was sore as hell and leaking cum for 2 days after... We have not done it since, but the truck that night was hotter then hell and wish we could do again.

quote="razyrsharpe, post: 51403, member: 10257"]Not with a stranger, but the wife and bull fucked right next to me in the truck (single bench seat) as we went down the road to a secluded location for more fucking. She rode him facing the rear window and he came twice in the 30 minute ride.[/quote]

DAMN RAZY THAT SOUNDS HOT AND EXCITING. NEVER HAD THE PLEASURE OF TRYIN THAT. SHE PROBABLY SEXY ASS HELL TOO

Back