Does your Black Bull always have to be hung?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by vezums, Mar 9, 2015.

1. vezums

vezums Well-Known Member Gold Member

Latvia
    Always wondered if white women were aroused by a confirmed stereotype of hung black men or if they just like having sex with black men. Would you have sex with a black guy who had a penis that was say 6 inches, not 8 inches?

BBCnATX likes this.
  2. BBCnATX

BBCnATX Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    From my experience there are two types of women: those who love BBC, and those who love Black men.

women who love black men, date, marry, and breed ONLY with black men. They will have nothing to do with other men, REGARDLESS of dick size.

White women (or latin, Asian, etc) who love BBC are more about the SIZE of a big black man... BUT they tend to partner with, date, marry, and have a family with a white guy. These are the size queens only looking to satisfy their SIZE cravings.

In these two regards size plays a role for the black bull. Also, Women who actually love Black men don't refer to them as 'bulls', but Men.

That is what I've experienced in my lifestyle adventures ;)

3. bbcbarcelona

bbcbarcelona New Member

Latvia
    Same here :D

4. kissylips

kissylips Active Member

US
    i date black men and if they are well endowed all the better

5. vezums

Latvia
    Nice to know

kissylips likes this.
  6. Orion Pax

Orion Pax Moderator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    VeryTE="BBCnATX, post: 663174, member: 59144"]From my experience there are two types of women: those who love BBC, and those who love Black men.

women who love black men, date, marry, and breed ONLY with black men. They will have nothing to do with other men, REGARDLESS of dick size.

White women (or latin, Asian, etc) who love BBC are more about the SIZE of a big black man... BUT they tend to partner with, date, marry, and have a family with a white guy. These are the size queens only looking to satisfy their SIZE cravings.

In these two regards size plays a role for the black bull. Also, Women who actually love Black men don't refer to them as 'bulls', but Men.

That is what I've experienced in my lifestyle adventures ;)[/QUOTE]
    Very true. It's athletes.. Are they for the love of the game or money. True players show up reguardless.

bigblackbull76 likes this.
  7. Orion Pax

Orion Pax Moderator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Very true. It's like athletes. Do they compete for the love of the game or money. True players so up regardless.

8. bigblackbull76

bigblackbull76 My BBC would bodyslam KingKong off top the Empire Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I agree with my brutha Orion Pax 100%. Size plays a BIG role for the Black Bull. And woman who love black men will date, marry and breed ONLY with black men REGARDLESS of dick size - exactly as he stated. To all my lovely and sexy ladies that love some chocolate men with huge Poco sticks this is for you:

wit, rickastley and hedaite like this.
  9. nieve blanca

nieve blanca Active Member

All I want is a big fat black cock that can pump me full of baby making semen!

10. bigblackbull76

bigblackbull76 My BBC would bodyslam KingKong off top the Empire Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Only ask and you shall receive Love - make sure you get at me (might be back in SinCity for May 2nd).
    [​IMG]

11. DeeDeeinCO

DeeDeeinCO Well-Known Member

When it comes to lovers, Black or white, they have to be much better hung than hubby is.
    _003.jpg
    I can get a small penis from my hubby. Lovers have to be better hung.
    _008.JPG

12. lOCalcpl

lOCalcpl Member

Personally, and I can only speak as a wanna be at this point, but I wouldn't want to see a guy my size fucking my fiancé. The excitement would come from watching her fucking someone longer and/or thicker.

13. Amanda bitch

Amanda bitch Active Member

No have to be 9 or bigger and ready to fuck hard all night this pussie loves. A good pounding and getting gang banged

14. BBCnATX

BBCnATX Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I'll put that pussy to the test!!

15. vezums

Latvia

Are you sure you want 9 + inches? Or you think ????

16. Miamicouple

Miamicouple Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Size is definitely not the first thing to catch my eye or interest in a black man. But to each his own. I need a lot more than a big penis to be interested in a man. But I think many women or fakers here just want a BBC.

17. vezums

Latvia
  18. vezums

Latvia

BBC=Big black cock and big=long and thick

Average is 5-7 inches 5 inches small side 7 inches big side

So atleast 7 inches????

19. vezums

Latvia