Does your Black Bull always have to be hung?

tumblr_ni3dabzs4A1trs9t1o1_400.gif

Its 9??? :D

Looks like one of my breeding sessions :blackgreedy:

If he doesn't know how to swing the bat it doesn't matter to me how big it is. Quality over quantity for me please. But a good combo of both is a real keeper!

Most women I've hooked up with luv the thickness and length but even my relative size (8.5 in) I'm hitting the back of their cervix and causing some discomfort until it can expand and 'accommodate'.

I imagine women with small dick men would be annihilated by anything over a thick 8 inches! :blackgreedy:

white women may be also be attracted to black lovers because the racial difference and taboo elements create excitement. Sexual excitement creates desire, which is also related to the probability of sex and, of course, pregnancy.

Yes, and some women cant take those 8 inches, not a chance :D

Without sounding gay lol I've been in enough BBC threesomes where I'm not even the biggest guy. Me and sum buddies, we've had women in tears, we've made women *******... Usually anything past my size is gonna hurt the average woman.
When i hear women talk about 'fucking all night' i tend to roll my eyes. After two hours of SEROUS BBC POUNDING that pussy is gonna be RAW and SOORRRRE! LOL
Hey man I've seen it all :blackgreedy:

Back