Does your Black Bull always have to be hung?

I accept my hubby's small cock because I love him and we are married, but I definitely need the gent to be well endowed for me to get the most of this lifestyle when we play. I need him to take charge and show me how much I turn him on, and I need him to be hung to really get that rush.

Yes. Since he would be her primary sexual provider in our relationship, she prefers hung because she likes having her pussy stretched to fit her lover over time and it also lessens our sexual pleasure with each other because of her gaping pussy. Kinda re-enforces the bulls physical impact over the long term.

I think this depends on what "hung" means. I used to have a lover who only had something like 15cm or but he had a lit of girth which for me is more important than length. Having said that the best sex I ever had was with an American army guy who was well over 20cm large.

We have always had men live with us. We have a spare room that we "rent out." No live-in has ever really had to pay rent, though. I love sex with other men and my husband loves to watch. So, this has always worked for us. Having a live-in is convenient. And every man who has lived with us has had the same marital rights to and with me that my husband has.

My husband is not aggressive, sexually. And I prefer men who are. We tell the men who live with us to consider me their wife, because essentially I am theirs while they live with us. When we look for a room mate we put an ad on Craigslist. We put in the ad that we are looking for someone who is willing to be more than just a room mate. We state in our ad that we are looking for a man who is open, sexually, and who is looking to be a physical part of a marital relationship.

The last ad we posted, when we were looking for a room mate, went as follows; "Room available. Full use of kitchen, bathroom, laundry facilities and wife are available. We are looking for a man who is willing to be the "King" of our bedroom, and to allow my husband to be our "man in waiting." We are a committed couple in an open marriage. If you are looking for a FWB situation, this is it. We are looking for someone who has a high sex drive and is open to new and exciting possibilities. We would like this to be a long term situation. If this sounds like something you might be interested in, let us know."

When men come to see the room we have "for rent," we show them the house and the room, and we tell them that we are looking for someone who will be my lover as well as a friend and room mate. I have sex with every man who shows any interest in this arrangement. We look for men who are much larger cocked than my husband is. And we decide on the men by how aggressive and open they are, sexually.

When our current live-in came to the house to look at the room, his first words to me were, "Damn, baby! If you are what I get for paying my rent, then I'm in." I led him by the hand as we showed our current live-in around the house.While we talked our current live-in had his hands all over me, and I felt his cock through his pants. And I liked what I felt. I was wearing one of my husband's tank tops when our current live-in came to see the house and the room we had "for rent."

When our current live-in said to me, "Damn, baby! If you are what I get for paying my rent, then I'm in," I asked him if he liked to kiss, and he said yes. I liked the way he kissed, and I already liked how he looked. So, I had already thought to myself that he might be the one. And he was. When we showed him our room, and I told him that we would share our bed with him, he asked me if he could sample what he would be getting, and I said yes. Our current live-in made love to me for almost an hour. We kissed and he went down on me, he let me suck him and we had intercourse four times. And he got me off twice the first time we had intercourse. Because he had no problem fucking me in front of my husband, and he was such a good lover, me and my husband agreed that he was the one.

It wasn't until our current live-in attempted to pay his first months rent that we told him that if he moved in and remained my lover that he wouldn't have to pay rent. When we told our current live-in that he could live with us, rent free, he asked what my limits were. I told him that I wasn't into pain or water sports, but everything else was good. Our current live-in asked if he could have relatives and friends over, and if I would be willing to have sex with them as well, and I said yes. Since the day our current live-in moved in, I have had sex with him every night and every morning, and often times in the middle of the night. I have also had sex with most all of his friends and the other males in his family.

We have had this arrangement with every man who has lived with us, and it has worked well for us.
admire

We have always had men live with us. We have a spare room that we "rent out." No live-in has ever really had to pay rent, though. I love sex with other men and my husband loves to watch. So, this has always worked for us. Having a live-in is convenient. And every man who has lived with us has had the same marital rights to and with me that my husband has.

My husband is not aggressive, sexually. And I prefer men who are. We tell the men who live with us to consider me their wife, because essentially I am theirs while they live with us. When we look for a room mate we put an ad on Craigslist. We put in the ad that we are looking for someone who is willing to be more than just a room mate. We state in our ad that we are looking for a man who is open, sexually, and who is looking to be a physical part of a marital relationship.

The last ad we posted, when we were looking for a room mate, went as follows; "Room available. Full use of kitchen, bathroom, laundry facilities and wife are available. We are looking for a man who is willing to be the "King" of our bedroom, and to allow my husband to be our "man in waiting." We are a committed couple in an open marriage. If you are looking for a FWB situation, this is it. We are looking for someone who has a high sex drive and is open to new and exciting possibilities. We would like this to be a long term situation. If this sounds like something you might be interested in, let us know."

When men come to see the room we have "for rent," we show them the house and the room, and we tell them that we are looking for someone who will be my lover as well as a friend and room mate. I have sex with every man who shows any interest in this arrangement. We look for men who are much larger cocked than my husband is. And we decide on the men by how aggressive and open they are, sexually.

When our current live-in came to the house to look at the room, his first words to me were, "Damn, baby! If you are what I get for paying my rent, then I'm in." I led him by the hand as we showed our current live-in around the house.While we talked our current live-in had his hands all over me, and I felt his cock through his pants. And I liked what I felt. I was wearing one of my husband's tank tops when our current live-in came to see the house and the room we had "for rent."

When our current live-in said to me, "Damn, baby! If you are what I get for paying my rent, then I'm in," I asked him if he liked to kiss, and he said yes. I liked the way he kissed, and I already liked how he looked. So, I had already thought to myself that he might be the one. And he was. When we showed him our room, and I told him that we would share our bed with him, he asked me if he could sample what he would be getting, and I said yes. Our current live-in made love to me for almost an hour. We kissed and he went down on me, he let me suck him and we had intercourse four times. And he got me off twice the first time we had intercourse. Because he had no problem fucking me in front of my husband, and he was such a good lover, me and my husband agreed that he was the one.

It wasn't until our current live-in attempted to pay his first months rent that we told him that if he moved in and remained my lover that he wouldn't have to pay rent. When we told our current live-in that he could live with us, rent free, he asked what my limits were. I told him that I wasn't into pain or water sports, but everything else was good. Our current live-in asked if he could have relatives and friends over, and if I would be willing to have sex with them as well, and I said yes. Since the day our current live-in moved in, I have had sex with him every night and every morning, and often times in the middle of the night. I have also had sex with most all of his friends and the other males in his family.

We have had this arrangement with every man who has lived with us, and it has worked well for us.
that os a hot arrangement for sure

Interesting question. Wife here of the couple. For us it’s been more of a situation where every black man I’ve been with is hung. I had never been with black men before we started doing this but I certainly now understand why women would date and marry black men. Not just about size.

Back