Does your Black Bull always have to be hung?

WOW i want to hear more about this live-in arrangment!

We have always had men live with us. We have a spare room that we "rent out." No live-in has ever really had to pay rent, though. I love sex with other men and my husband loves to watch. So, this has always worked for us. Having a live-in is convenient. And every man who has lived with us has had the same marital rights to and with me that my husband has.

My husband is not aggressive, sexually. And I prefer men who are. We tell the men who live with us to consider me their wife, because essentially I am theirs while they live with us. When we look for a room mate we put an ad on Craigslist. We put in the ad that we are looking for someone who is willing to be more than just a room mate. We state in our ad that we are looking for a man who is open, sexually, and who is looking to be a physical part of a marital relationship.

The last ad we posted, when we were looking for a room mate, went as follows; "Room available. Full use of kitchen, bathroom, laundry facilities and wife are available. We are looking for a man who is willing to be the "King" of our bedroom, and to allow my husband to be our "man in waiting." We are a committed couple in an open marriage. If you are looking for a FWB situation, this is it. We are looking for someone who has a high sex drive and is open to new and exciting possibilities. We would like this to be a long term situation. If this sounds like something you might be interested in, let us know."

When men come to see the room we have "for rent," we show them the house and the room, and we tell them that we are looking for someone who will be my lover as well as a friend and room mate. I have sex with every man who shows any interest in this arrangement. We look for men who are much larger cocked than my husband is. And we decide on the men by how aggressive and open they are, sexually.

When our current live-in came to the house to look at the room, his first words to me were, "Damn, baby! If you are what I get for paying my rent, then I'm in." I led him by the hand as we showed our current live-in around the house.While we talked our current live-in had his hands all over me, and I felt his cock through his pants. And I liked what I felt. I was wearing one of my husband's tank tops when our current live-in came to see the house and the room we had "for rent."

When our current live-in said to me, "Damn, baby! If you are what I get for paying my rent, then I'm in," I asked him if he liked to kiss, and he said yes. I liked the way he kissed, and I already liked how he looked. So, I had already thought to myself that he might be the one. And he was. When we showed him our room, and I told him that we would share our bed with him, he asked me if he could sample what he would be getting, and I said yes. Our current live-in made love to me for almost an hour. We kissed and he went down on me, he let me suck him and we had intercourse four times. And he got me off twice the first time we had intercourse. Because he had no problem fucking me in front of my husband, and he was such a good lover, me and my husband agreed that he was the one.

It wasn't until our current live-in attempted to pay his first months rent that we told him that if he moved in and remained my lover that he wouldn't have to pay rent. When we told our current live-in that he could live with us, rent free, he asked what my limits were. I told him that I wasn't into pain or water sports, but everything else was good. Our current live-in asked if he could have relatives and friends over, and if I would be willing to have sex with them as well, and I said yes. Since the day our current live-in moved in, I have had sex with him every night and every morning, and often times in the middle of the night. I have also had sex with most all of his friends and the other males in his family.

We have had this arrangement with every man who has lived with us, and it has worked well for us.

tumblr_mfwdhsrwbO1r230ufo1_500.jpg

Spread your wings and flying..a slut is born

We have always had men live with us. We have a spare room that we "rent out." No live-in has ever really had to pay rent, though. I love sex with other men and my husband loves to watch. So, this has always worked for us. Having a live-in is convenient. And every man who has lived with us has had the same marital rights to and with me that my husband has.

My husband is not aggressive, sexually. And I prefer men who are. We tell the men who live with us to consider me their wife, because essentially I am theirs while they live with us. When we look for a room mate we put an ad on Craigslist. We put in the ad that we are looking for someone who is willing to be more than just a room mate. We state in our ad that we are looking for a man who is open, sexually, and who is looking to be a physical part of a marital relationship.

The last ad we posted, when we were looking for a room mate, went as follows; "Room available. Full use of kitchen, bathroom, laundry facilities and wife are available. We are looking for a man who is willing to be the "King" of our bedroom, and to allow my husband to be our "man in waiting." We are a committed couple in an open marriage. If you are looking for a FWB situation, this is it. We are looking for someone who has a high sex drive and is open to new and exciting possibilities. We would like this to be a long term situation. If this sounds like something you might be interested in, let us know."

When men come to see the room we have "for rent," we show them the house and the room, and we tell them that we are looking for someone who will be my lover as well as a friend and room mate. I have sex with every man who shows any interest in this arrangement. We look for men who are much larger cocked than my husband is. And we decide on the men by how aggressive and open they are, sexually.

When our current live-in came to the house to look at the room, his first words to me were, "Damn, baby! If you are what I get for paying my rent, then I'm in." I led him by the hand as we showed our current live-in around the house.While we talked our current live-in had his hands all over me, and I felt his cock through his pants. And I liked what I felt. I was wearing one of my husband's tank tops when our current live-in came to see the house and the room we had "for rent."

When our current live-in said to me, "Damn, baby! If you are what I get for paying my rent, then I'm in," I asked him if he liked to kiss, and he said yes. I liked the way he kissed, and I already liked how he looked. So, I had already thought to myself that he might be the one. And he was. When we showed him our room, and I told him that we would share our bed with him, he asked me if he could sample what he would be getting, and I said yes. Our current live-in made love to me for almost an hour. We kissed and he went down on me, he let me suck him and we had intercourse four times. And he got me off twice the first time we had intercourse. Because he had no problem fucking me in front of my husband, and he was such a good lover, me and my husband agreed that he was the one.

It wasn't until our current live-in attempted to pay his first months rent that we told him that if he moved in and remained my lover that he wouldn't have to pay rent. When we told our current live-in that he could live with us, rent free, he asked what my limits were. I told him that I wasn't into pain or water sports, but everything else was good. Our current live-in asked if he could have relatives and friends over, and if I would be willing to have sex with them as well, and I said yes. Since the day our current live-in moved in, I have had sex with him every night and every morning, and often times in the middle of the night. I have also had sex with most all of his friends and the other males in his family.

We have had this arrangement with every man who has lived with us, and it has worked well for us.
hi DEE, KIM HERE, that a girl, is all your guys black, my first one was about six months ago, he was way way 2 big for me, he stay form Friday night 2 sunday night, he was twice as long as ROY, 4--5 time big around, it start off bad at first, his head didn't want 2 go in,his head pop in her & I all most jump out of the bed,i start cum right away, couldn't stop cum, the hurt was bad, & I know he just had 2-3 incher in me, it look like 1o incher r more 2 go in, I could see ROY & he was jack off ,by sat. night I was up 2 about 8--9 incher, DEE I never been lay open like this before, I think I could drop a 2o oz. coke bottle in her,& it didn't close up, it stay wide open,that night & sunday I did take it all, if I could stay away from him I think she close back up, but I can't stay away i'm still fuck this guy 5--1o time a week, if he stay the weekend I fuck him more, last week I went out & got BBC gangbang,

You married someone average. Now you want to set your standard high.. I read alot of women's comments here, and I found funny, that half wouldn't marry a black or be in a serious relationship with a black man. Still you want to have. What if it was the other way around? Meaning black should have standards
Life changes. Do you mean that people should stop experiencing life. Come on woman people change.

You married someone average. Now you want to set your standard high.. I read alot of women's comments here, and I found funny, that half wouldn't marry a black or be in a serious relationship with a black man. Still you want to have. What if it was the other way around? Meaning black should have standards
Some of us do have standards

Of course
Always wondered if white women were aroused by a confirmed stereotype of hung black men or if they just like having sex with black men. Would you have sex with a black guy who had a penis that was say 6 inches, not 8 inches?
I have numerous times and will numerous more times. Black men bring more to the bedroom, backseat, public park, restroom at a club, than a cock size. If a woman is waiting to have her first black encounter with "Mandingo" she is missing out on a lot of fun.

Always wondered if white women were aroused by a confirmed stereotype of hung black men or if they just like having sex with black men. Would you have sex with a black guy who had a penis that was say 6 inches, not 8 inches?
i`d say it depends on the Woman and each one is different in this respect.

i am a heterosexual white man who prefers (but not insists on) a relationship model that is "monogamous" for me but "sexually open" for my female partner. Also i would like to be part of her "adventures" (at least sometimes, if not every time) and would want to know who she is with, when and where.

Hypothetically speaking, my preference for her lover(s) would be one or a very low number of select men (and Women, if she likes) that she can enjoy "sexual relations" with on a regular basis instead of an arbitrary number of ever changing partners and ONSs. For her male sex partner(s) my top choice would be Black men no matter if they are hung or not. :qos: But ultimately that will be her decision not mine. ;)

Is any woman reading this interested? :D

Personally, and I can only speak as a wanna be at this point, but I wouldn't want to see a guy my size fucking my fiancé. The excitement would come from watching her fucking someone longer and/or thicker.
My husband and I are the same I need someone bigger than my husband, the problem is my husbands 8+ inches so finding someone BIGGER than that has been hard

I think it's the idea that draws women in. You hear they are all hung and you have to see for yourself what all the talk is about. In the end though it is the quality of sex that keeps you coming back.

For me personally I like them fat not necessarily long. Unfortunately long and skinny ones make it a little uncomfortable and somewhat painful. However, a fat nice sized cock that fills me up completely makes me gush. I would rather be filled than probed.

Back