Does your Black Bull always have to be hung?

tumblr_nkroq9hfDr1up3ggro1_400.jpg

Always wondered if white women were aroused by a confirmed stereotype of hung black men or if they just like having sex with black men.

re: Does your Black Bull always have to be hung?
IMO ... The answer to that question is no. The only requirements of the Black Bull is that he is, in fact, black, and that he is the preferred and/or primary lover to your spouse. He could be her bull simply because he is a master at the art of lovemaking, or at least much better skilled at sex than the man she's married or involved with.
Obviously, larger penis sizes provide some advantages over smaller penis sizes, but the old saying "it isn't the size of the ship, but the motion of the ocean" pretty much makes sense.
Size is a man's hallucination ... that BIG is always better. I once knew this guy in high school who was 5 feet, 4 inches tall and weighed a whopping 120 pounds, yet he could out fight guys much, much bigger than him, simply because of his more proficient skills at fighting. He dropped a 6 foot 3 inch, 230 pound football player with bulging muscles in 4-5 punches.
So, if a man, with a smallish penis, is talented at lovemaking, you can rest assured that all the women in his circle know already, and he's not going to have to beg for buttermilk very often. Mac

I prefer a man that knows what, he is doing! And fully understand how to please a woman, and knows how to use his dick. What good is a big dick if he cums in five minutes.

Sadly enough, too many women see a minute or less of actual in-out-in-out intercourse as the norm, and they accept it.
Likewise, just as many women, maybe even more, think that bad sex is the best they can get. I, too often, hear other women saying that their man lasts way too long, and they are talking like 5 minutes or so. Premature ejaculation, so says WebMD, may be largely in the eye (or mind) of the beholder, and depends on a man's sexual satisfaction and his perception of his ability to control when ejaculation occurs. Yet, too often, many fail to take into consideration that the perception that a man has of premature ejaculation and a woman's perception of premature ejaculation are going to be different.

A co-worker of mine told me about her husband, and that she has always considered him a "minute-man." And she claims that this other guy she dates is quite the stud because he last 3-5 minutes. In my mind both of these guys are losers, sexually, because she never talks about what else these men do for her, sexually. One of my lovers is a "natural" when it comes to oral sex. He is very romantic, caring, compassionate and passionate. Yet, this same lover only lasts a few thrust before he ejaculates. Why do I consider this lover to still be a good lover?, The reason is because he massages me, kisses me, fingers me, and gets me off, orally, more than a coupe times. In essence, this lover makes up for his premature ejaculation by pleasing me in other ways before we have intercourse.

My husband makes up for his lack of size by using toys when we play with each other. My husband is too small, anymore, to please me vaginally, with his penis, but he is really good when he uses toys on and in me. Although there are many times when my husband has had the stamina that most men would envy, my inability to feel him anymore has made his ability to hold back from cumming useless. Therefore, my husband is a good lover because he knows how to please me other than by having actual intercourse with me.

I have heard women say that they get raw or sore because men last too long. I have found that to be the case when a man doesn't excite me, or hasn't brought me to a mental point of wanting him. I have had gang bangs that have lasted for hours and not gotten sore or raw, and that has largely been because the men excited me and were able to keep me moist, either by their cum or their saliva or simply turning me on. The way I see it is that if I am going to suck a man's cock for 30 minutes or more, he better be able to fuck me even longer than that, or have a back up plan that is going to get me off, more than once or twice.

Have to?... prolly not ... Is? ... Usually, yes! ... or at least around 7 ish which was only with a coupla guys, but they were thicker also ... others have been a little to alot bigger, and thicker is better tho too ... it's just been that way for me, or maybe have I been too lucky so far? :) xoxx, Dana

Have to?... prolly not ... Is? ... Usually, yes! ... or at least around 7 ish which was only with a coupla guys, but they were thicker also ... others have been a little to alot bigger, and thicker is better tho too ... it's just been that way for me, or maybe have I been too lucky so far? :) xoxx, Dana

7 inches is too big for your tight pussy girl :D

Sadly enough, too many women see a minute or less of actual in-out-in-out intercourse as the norm, and they accept it.
Likewise, just as many women, maybe even more, think that bad sex is the best they can get. I, too often, hear other women saying that their man lasts way too long, and they are talking like 5 minutes or so. Premature ejaculation, so says WebMD, may be largely in the eye (or mind) of the beholder, and depends on a man's sexual satisfaction and his perception of his ability to control when ejaculation occurs. Yet, too often, many fail to take into consideration that the perception that a man has of premature ejaculation and a woman's perception of premature ejaculation are going to be different.

A co-worker of mine told me about her husband, and that she has always considered him a "minute-man." And she claims that this other guy she dates is quite the stud because he last 3-5 minutes. In my mind both of these guys are losers, sexually, because she never talks about what else these men do for her, sexually. One of my lovers is a "natural" when it comes to oral sex. He is very romantic, caring, compassionate and passionate. Yet, this same lover only lasts a few thrust before he ejaculates. Why do I consider this lover to still be a good lover?, The reason is because he massages me, kisses me, fingers me, and gets me off, orally, more than a coupe times. In essence, this lover makes up for his premature ejaculation by pleasing me in other ways before we have intercourse.

My husband makes up for his lack of size by using toys when we play with each other. My husband is too small, anymore, to please me vaginally, with his penis, but he is really good when he uses toys on and in me. Although there are many times when my husband has had the stamina that most men would envy, my inability to feel him anymore has made his ability to hold back from cumming useless. Therefore, my husband is a good lover because he knows how to please me other than by having actual intercourse with me.

I have heard women say that they get raw or sore because men last too long. I have found that to be the case when a man doesn't excite me, or hasn't brought me to a mental point of wanting him. I have had gang bangs that have lasted for hours and not gotten sore or raw, and that has largely been because the men excited me and were able to keep me moist, either by their cum or their saliva or simply turning me on. The way I see it is that if I am going to suck a man's cock for 30 minutes or more, he better be able to fuck me even longer than that, or have a back up plan that is going to get me off, more than once or twice.

Intercourse is not the best part of it

Back