Does your Black Bull always have to be hung?

Always wondered if white women were aroused by a confirmed stereotype of hung black men or if they just like having sex with black men. Would you have sex with a black guy who had a penis that was say 6 inches, not 8 inches?

From my experience there are two types of women: those who love BBC, and those who love Black men.

women who love black men, date, marry, and breed ONLY with black men. They will have nothing to do with other men, REGARDLESS of dick size.

White women (or latin, Asian, etc) who love BBC are more about the SIZE of a big black man... BUT they tend to partner with, date, marry, and have a family with a white guy. These are the size queens only looking to satisfy their SIZE cravings.

In these two regards size plays a role for the black bull. Also, Women who actually love Black men don't refer to them as 'bulls', but Men.

That is what I've experienced in my lifestyle adventures ;)

VeryTE="BBCnATX, post: 663174, member: 59144"]From my experience there are two types of women: those who love BBC, and those who love Black men.

women who love black men, date, marry, and breed ONLY with black men. They will have nothing to do with other men, REGARDLESS of dick size.

White women (or latin, Asian, etc) who love BBC are more about the SIZE of a big black man... BUT they tend to partner with, date, marry, and have a family with a white guy. These are the size queens only looking to satisfy their SIZE cravings.

In these two regards size plays a role for the black bull. Also, Women who actually love Black men don't refer to them as 'bulls', but Men.

That is what I've experienced in my lifestyle adventures ;)[/QUOTE]
Very true. It's athletes.. Are they for the love of the game or money. True players show up reguardless.

Very true. It's like athletes. Do they compete for the love of the game or money. True players so up regardless.

VeryTE="BBCnATX, post: 663174, member: 59144"]From my experience there are two types of women: those who love BBC, and those who love Black men.

That is what I've experienced in my lifestyle adventures ;)

I agree with my brutha Orion Pax 100%. Size plays a BIG role for the Black Bull. And woman who love black men will date, marry and breed ONLY with black men REGARDLESS of dick size - exactly as he stated. To all my lovely and sexy ladies that love some chocolate men with huge Poco sticks this is for you:

View media item 4418View media item 4194View media item 1852View media item 905

All I want is a big fat black cock that can pump me full of baby making semen!

Only ask and you shall receive Love - make sure you get at me (might be back in SinCity for May 2nd).
tumblr_nkvybbFCBn1r9rz92o1_500.jpg

Clearly, white women, including white wives, are desirous of black men--look at the rapidly increasing sex tourist trade to the Caribbean as an example. Hundreds of thousands of white women, mostly married white women, travel to the Caribbean each year where they pay ("tip") the native black men there for a taste of "big black bamboo."

But it is not just white women who are desirous of well endowed black men for white wives' sexual pleasure; their white husbands are at least ust as eagerly seeking out well endowed black men to bang their wives

Hundreds of cuckold websites affirm that today's cucks aren't just standing helplessly by as their wives chase after black men with their huge black cocks. White husbands are begging well endowed black studs to have sex with their horny, insatiable white wives.

Many husbands are even paying black bull studs to sexually service their white wives for them. For example, witness the rising popularity of Mandingo parties where white husband pay especially well endowed black studs to "mutt" their wives for them.

Back