Do your family or friends know you are a cuckold or hotwife?

CarlC. When your mom in law found, how did your wife that her mom entered the room? How did your mom in law react to the situation at that moment? And how is the relationship between you three since that incident? How does the mom in law feel about now?
My wife learned her mom was watching when I said something like “oh *******.” We still cringe when we think about that day. But my mom-in-law was a 1960’s free spirit so she quickly got over it. Months later she inquired about our lifestyle, primarily about the size and stamina of my wife’s guy. During her next visit my wife was able to see her guy without deceiving or inventing excuses to leave home for a few hours.

My sister Jess knows. She and her hubby vacationed with us in a log cabin for the holidays in 2018.

One day I drove to the grocery store with her hubby while my wife Nicola slept and my sister Jess watched tv. Before I went to the grocery store I stupidly left my laptop laying around.

My sister Jess wanted to do something online so she borrowed it. My passcode was my birth year, so she guessed it easily. She’s so nosey so she saw all of Nicola’s home videos with her Black bull James.

She acted weird throughout the vacation and 8 days later on the last day (when we were alone) she told me she knew. I was so angry with myself for being so careless. I tried to convince her that it wasn’t Nicola in the videos and that it was just someone who looked like her, but she wasn’t buying it. She agreed never to tell a soul.

To cut a long story short my sis now has the same regular bull (James) as my wife Nicola does. But her hubby doesn’t know. He’s a rural redneck who’s much older than her and he’s a racist. He would never embrace this lifestyle.
Was your sister cucking her husband before she began fucking your wife’s bull?

She wasn’t actually. Initially she told us how disgusted she was with us and that what we were doing was wrong. That’s what makes this whole thing so amazing.

Slowly but surely Nicola and I talked her round. And she accepted it. When she asked if she could watch we were stunned. It then progressed from there.
Such a lovely story. Will she ever tell her hubby that he’s being cucked by a Black man? Who knows, maybe he’ll end up coming around, too.

It is a lovely story isn’t it? I’m proud that my wife and I have done our bit for the movement. And that we’ve ‘liberated’ my sis from her impotent ageing hubby.

I would love her to tell him but I don’t think she will. Like I say he’s quite racist. He would have a heart attack!
I think it’s best that he be kept in the dark, then. The movement is picking up more followers rapidly. It is the natural order.

Due to the area we live in which is very conservative and they would not understand why we enjoy our sexual preference for bbc they would not want to be associated to us if they knew that we are a cuckolding couple with my love for bbc and my husband watching me being fucked by a very large black cock ,the sexual satisfaction I get from being fucked by a black guy who’s cock is so much bigger than any white cock including my husbands and my husbands pleasure in watching as my bbc lover penetrates my vagina with me begging him to fuck my white married slut cunt deep and hard then fuck his spunk deep in my cunt as we enjoy each other’s bodies. While my husband masturbates his small white cock encouraging my lover to fuck the arse of his whore wife’s cunt .
I now have two friends who know my husband and I are into me being a slut for black cock and my husband being a good cuckold, one is my friend who’s uncle is my bbc lover, the other I introduced to bbc and she has now turned her husband into a cuckold

Last edited:
My wife's sister knows. She said I'm an intelligent man and she is happy for her. Some intimate female friends of mine, also knows. They don't judge
Why judge you. Its your life. Being open about it is the best thing to do. We live in a close area. Because we are receiving our bulls at home we thought it is better to be open about it. Otherwise the neighbours might think other things. We informed 3 of our nextdoor neighbours. So no secrets. We are sure that they will tell other neighbours but we dont care. They can and will her moan through the open window of the bedroom for sure because when she got an orgasm she is loud.

Back