Do your family or friends know you are a cuckold or hotwife?

Sadly for me, 15 years ago when my ex-wife left me for another guy, we ended up in a somewhat ugly break-up and divorce. Part of the issue was friends and family taking my side and demonising her for cheating on me and then leaving me. She was totally alienated by almost everyone, so to rectify it and get back at me and them, she came out and told them I was a cuck and for at least 10 years I would regurarly seek out men to fuck her while I watched and masturbated, also telling them all about the size of my small cock, that I was a very sexually submissive sissy and I was very bi to dominant men.

So it all went to ******* in a way. Lost friends, and caused me a lot of grief and humiliation. But she just got sick of being seen or the cause of our divorce.

So for a couple of years, I laid low, and moved on I guess. I am still friends with a lot of those that were back then, and no one has ever brought it up or said anything, but basically, they all know.

Even when I met my current wife and told her, unfortunately most my friends knew of my past, she hated the fact, that even though she agreed to the possibility of hotwifing, she wished no one would have known my past, as most will have already assumed she is or will be having sex with other men, which she would have liked no one to know or even assume.

For the Husbands and/or Hotwives....family or friends who do know about your lifestyle......

What was the most painful or difficulty aspect of their Condemnation about your sexual activity......?

While we haven't experienced a real life bbc yet, my wife told her white friend at work about the Black dildo I bought her and use on a regular basis. My wife only told Lisa because they were both ******* at a company happy hour and Lisa confessed that she was banging their black co-worker Al.

Lisa told my wife that her husband not only knew but encouraged and watched them fuck. Al was hung like a horse and her husband was quite small. Lisa really tried her best for my wife to fuck Al but it didn't happen and I didn't know about it for years later. Wish I got to see All fuck my wife because her definitely would have told all of their co-workers.

Back