Do your family or friends know you are a cuckold or hotwife?

Wifey has told her 2 best friends who both think it's hot. One is a sexy swinger who now wants to be blacked with my wife. As for me, none of my friends know. They wouldn't be accepting even though they'd probably jerk off to it if they knew. They would rather cheat on there wives. I'd rather have great sex and make sure my wife is always satisfied by black men.

Wifey has told her 2 best friends who both think it's hot. One is a sexy swinger who now wants to be blacked with my wife. As for me, none of my friends know. They wouldn't be accepting even though they'd probably jerk off to it if they knew. They would rather cheat on there wives. I'd rather have great sex and make sure my wife is always satisfied by black men.
🙏🙏

Very nice of you to share your wife with us black men. Do you have any pictures or videos of her enjoying being taken deep

My bestie knows and she is herself single right now, so we often go out together and dress as provocatively as possible. She likes the idea and teases Michael relentlessly when she comes over. She will grab his dick, well his caged dick and start running it suggestively but he isn't allowed to touch her. I will often kiss her in front of him. It drives him crazy.
J
Xoxodo
Would it drive him crazy if you were sucking a black dick in front of him

Back