Do you find it more fulfilling to watch or participate?

My hubby enjoys watching more than joining when it comes to sex.
I know watching me with others turns him on more than actually having sex with me.He likes to watch me close up fucked by huge black cocks and takes photos and videos of us having sex.Sometimes he masturbates just watching me fucked by BBC but he usually loves to fuck me when all the other black guys finished cumming in my pussy and immediately after they leave with their cum still in my pussy.

I prefer to put on a good show for hubby and watch his reaction. There has been times that other men were not pleasing me so I asked hubby to join in. But making love with my hubby after my black friend leaves is the best orgasms ever. Feel like such a whore!

It's got to be hottest when a wife feeds off her husband's excitement at her playing with other men. If she really has an exhibitionist bent to her, so that in showing off having sex with another man in front of him she's gets that sexy psychological itch scratched at the same time she's getting the deep physical one taken care of by her lover, I've gotta believe the potential for truly memorable encounters -- for everyone -- goes up exponentially.

Last edited:
My hubby enjoys watching more than joining when it comes to sex.
I know watching me with others turns him on more than actually having sex with me.He likes to watch me close up fucked by huge black cocks and takes photos and videos of us having sex.Sometimes he masturbates just watching me fucked by BBC but he usually loves to fuck me when all the other black guys finished cumming in my pussy and immediately after they leave with their cum still in my pussy.

As much as the idea turns me on, I can't imagine I'd ever find watching my wife better than actually having sex with her. But I'd still like to try it, particularly seeing her paired with a gifted and skillful partner. And I suppose too, if we really enjoyed it, I'd be open-minded enough to consider cuckold encounters as an ongoing component of our sex life, and watching her or participating in pleasuring her as equally viable roles for me. I do think I'd probably only want it to be an occasional thing.

Last edited:
My hubby seems to enjoy watching more than doing when it comes to sex.
I know watching me with others turns him on more than actually having sex with me.
I admit I love him because my hubby allows me to be with other men and to please me and him by doing so.
I don't get as much pleasure from just watching. I prefer doing to watching.

What do you find most fulfilling?
When he watches

Watching the wife really letting herself go whilst taking BBC is the most sexually exciting experience for me, and when she is genuinely enjoying herself, listening and watching the action is the ultimate, she loves catching my eye, and seeing me wanking., I know when she is in the 'zone' and that at ease wth her BBC it's an honour to see her gushing her juices all over BBC, there is so much more you can take in whilst watching! At the same time we both love me either eating her out after or me slipping my cock into her warm and wet pussy after she as had a good service. Each to there own I guess?

I don't think that anything can surpass the sight of my wife getting laid that first time by a black guy! That pleasure went to an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin. Pam and I were five months short of celebrating our 9th wedding anniversary when Edwin got into her. While I had mentioned Edwin's name to Pam early in our relationship, I neglected to mention to her that he was black. Edwin and I lost contact with each other shortly after graduation because he moved to Europe to further his education and subsequently took a permanent position with a company there. Anyway, long story short, Pam and I were attending a convention cocktail party and unbelieveably Edwin was at the same party. The following night we went out to a nice dinner, did some club hopping, went back to our hotel suite for a night cap. After getting a few more drinks into us Edwin ended up getting into Pam! It was an awe inspiring sight! That sight combined with the action, the smells and sounds are forever etched in my mind! It was an increditable and unbelieveabe experience. I love to watch them go at it! That's become a simple fact of life!

Last edited:
Every good husband should assist the wife's lover with stripping her off her clothes. A good way for him to get started on watching the action as it unfolds.

Many times especially with a guy for the first time we find that they are a little reticent to make the first move. What I do in that situation is to start to kiss my wife and then 'guide' her over to the guy so he can kiss her. After a few rounds of kissing if he has not begun to strip her I will take off her top and shelf bra (if she is wearing one) and then hold her arms behind her back to 'present' her tits to the guy.

Personally I prefer to watch Mrs inked fucking BBC than participating and from seeing how she fucks BBC, even though she as never told me, she prefers it that way! I love holding her hand or sucking her toes whilst she is enjoying the moment. Sometimes it's the non participation that is exciting?

It's got to be hottest when a wife feeds off her husband's excitement at her playing with other men. If she really has an exhibitionist bent to her, so that in showing off having sex with another man in front of him she's gets that sexy psychological itch scratched at the same time she's getting the deep physical one taken care of by her lover, I've gotta believe the potential for truly memorable encounters -- for everyone -- goes up exponentially.
Perfectly described!!!!!

Back