Do you find it more fulfilling to watch or participate?

Definitely watch. It's amazing seeing your girlfriend's pussy getting destroyed by a big cock and it's really humbling. It's also really fun talking to her about it afterwards knowing his cum is inside her

For us there are three scenerios.

1) She is called and goes to him. Here I wait at home for her. When she comes home, I always clean her until she has another orgasm. The entire time I am licking her, she is telling me what they and he did. Often I am allowed to feel her after, so I understand how stretched she is.

2) I watch. Here I do not speak unless spoken too. I serve drinks and make sure they have whatever they need. I do not participate. When he is done, I again lick her. If he stays, I sleep in another room. She will tuck me in by coming to me to lick her before she returns to him.

3) I watch and participate. This happens less than the other two. I should mention that my wife will NOT suck me. That is an act of submission to her, and reserved for BBC's, as is cumming inside or on her.

For us there are three scenerios.

1) She is called and goes to him. Here I wait at home for her. When she comes home, I always clean her until she has another orgasm. The entire time I am licking her, she is telling me what they and he did. Often I am allowed to feel her after, so I understand how stretched she is.

2) I watch. Here I do not speak unless spoken too. I serve drinks and make sure they have whatever they need. I do not participate. When he is done, I again lick her. If he stays, I sleep in another room. She will tuck me in by coming to me to lick her before she returns to him.

3) I watch and participate. This happens less than the other two. I should mention that my wife will NOT suck me. That is an act of submission to her, and reserved for BBC's, as is cumming inside or on her.

I like the sound of all these. if she came to me I would want to hear(over the phone or webcam) you beg for permission to clean up after me. I think you have an amazing wife. She and I would have a great time together.

I enjoy watching more than joining.. I like to let my wife and her lover go at it with having to worry about me in the mix. I'm usually there taking photos and jerking off, but I don't want to be a distraction for them. My wife deserves all the attention she can get while being fucked with a huge cock. I generally like to fuck her after he is done as I love the feeling of her blown out used pussy.

I enjoy watching more than joining.. I like to let my wife and her lover go at it with having to worry about me in the mix. I'm usually there taking photos and jerking off, but I don't want to be a distraction for them. My wife deserves all the attention she can get while being fucked with a huge cock. I generally like to fuck her after he is done as I love the feeling of her blown out used pussy.

I agree. I do like for him to lower my blouse and bra offering my breasts to my black lover. Then, I like for him to let us enjoy each other.

Yes I agree and when you finally get to enter her it's a relief for her too and she gets very passionate towards me maybe it's her way of saying thank you

We have one guy (the 1st we ever met) who we hook up with on a fairly regular basis, I join in with and it is usually a great 3some, very horny and very hot for all of us.

But with a new guy, I prefer to watch.
Maybe because my charming wife is a bit tentative so does not really let go, I don't know?

But that is usually the formTony&sue, at home may2014 184-3000.jpg

Back