Desperate to watch

demalejpo

Male
Gold Member
My wifey doesn’t alllow me to watch her with her Black bull, who is a neighbor.. she says she would feel inhibited if I were present. I’m sure he wouldn’t mine in the least. He has told me more than once how shameless she is during their frequent sessions at his places. It’s killing me that I can’t see her doing it in person instead of staying home imagining and masturbating. How can I persuade her to let me watch and maybe perform cleanup duties?

She might agree to that. She probably would want me sitting blindfolded and gagged on the floor in the corner but at least I’d be present to hear her being pounded. I hear that her bull loves verbally humiliating cucks. Thanks for your suggestion.

You see for some wives it's hard for them. Even more so at the beginning of this lifestyle. For their husbands to be there watching them getting blacked.

And sometimes watch their husbands getting Humiliated.
Perhaps you can meet up with her bull and express that you would want him to Humiliate you in front of her. While you are blindfolded

I think that since she has been fucking him for a couple of years now she might be more comfortable with me being present under certain conditions. I will contact her bull today and see if he can make it happen. Since wifey belongs to him he may want final say. I’ll agree to anything, no matter how humiliating. I’m just frustrated beyond words.

Well it's worth a try. Who knows she might love that you're willing to submit to her lover's cock. And she just might be a bit more dominant towards you herself.

I think she probably will. I surrendered her without a peep and agreed to be permanently pussyfree so she probably thinks I’ll take anything.

Will do. Just heard from the bull and asked him to please persuade my wifey to let me watch. He said he will but I will have to submit to him in return.

A little nervous but willing. I’ll do whatever he tells me to if I can watch what he does to my wifey. I’ll never feel like a true cuck otherwise.

Back