Do you find it more fulfilling to watch or participate?

There are many different ways to enjoy the experience. I think watching is very hot, but can be more emotional. Listening is very erotic. Participating is a challange as it is hard to know what everyone wants. If I had my preference would it excite the bull and my wife? Is too much participation from the husband have negative fall out later. Will there be backlash or judgement. That is the worry. the perfect situation in my mind is the bull commanding the situation and involving the husband. Many cuckold husbands probally have a few limits and can always say no, but in the end they do not have to be worried about judgement as much if the bull tells them what to do.

So Watching is great, Listening is very hot but a fully involved bull is the ideal situation. One where the bull enjoys the couple not just the wife. We are a package.

Definitely watching and filming. I usually do join in but I also get her whenever I want, so watching her be a total filthy slut over BBC is extremely erotic to watch.

While the wife may enjoy a MFM to start w some fun oral, as she becomes more intertwined w her bull she has two paths. Either include me, or become so engrossed in the pleasure he’s providing that I can sit back and watch (& film) her pleasure. Both are great, but I love a bull’s relationship & performance that commands her full attention.

I don’t participate at least not in the moment she is fucking her bull. I am usually hunched over the bed beating off and cumming all over myself.
Sometimes, I have enough self control to last to the end of their fucking and then i can reclaim her with sloppy seconds sex. Although that happens rarer.

Back