Desperate to watch

That’s what I’m hoping. I’m submissive by nature and have had sex with men in the past as a bottom. Wifey knows.

My wifey doesn’t alllow me to watch her with her Black bull, who is a neighbor.. she says she would feel inhibited if I were present. I’m sure he wouldn’t mine in the least. He has told me more than once how shameless she is during their frequent sessions at his places. It’s killing me that I can’t see her doing it in person instead of staying home imagining and masturbating. How can I persuade her to let me watch and maybe perform cleanup duties?
If they don't want you, you have to accept it. Ask for photos and videos, maybe they will satisfy you

A little nervous but willing. I’ll do whatever he tells me to if I can watch what he does to my wifey. I’ll never feel like a true cuck otherwise.
Do you enjoy submitting to him when you know he wants you as well's your wife. Do you suck him off too?

If they don't want you, you have to accept it. Ask for photos and videos, maybe they will satisfy you
Not true. He definitely has a say in this. He can also say that he will not allow her to be with other man anymore, holding her to her marital vows.
With cuckolding, both should get something out of it. He doesn't get anything he wants, while she is. If this continues, he might as well talk about D because there is nothing left for him in this marriage.

Back