Do you find it more fulfilling to watch or participate?

Doubt I'd ever wanna be tied up but would love a crack at a no-hands climax to them getting each other off!
This has happened to me several times and it is amazing. It is kind of like a ruined orgasm as you don't feel the relief of an orgasm but you ejaculate. I start throbbing and then it dribbles out

Many times especially with a guy for the first time we find that they are a little reticent to make the first move. What I do in that situation is to start to kiss my wife and then 'guide' her over to the guy so he can kiss her. After a few rounds of kissing if he has not begun to strip her I will take off her top and shelf bra (if she is wearing one) and then hold her arms behind her back to 'present' her tits to the guy.

That's what happens when you switch guys. I often advice couples to best have a full-time lover for the wife. Someone who'd get used to taking charge as you all go along.

15-5_018187768.jpg

That's what happens when you switch guys. I often advice couples to best have a full-time lover for the wife. Someone who'd get used to taking charge as you all go along.

Easier said than done. Our lady has had 12 black guys and a few have been more than once but NONE had interest in something on going. Open to suggestions on how to change that.

The gf and i are somewhat divided here. The big turn on for me is watching but shes looking for my participation. Shes cucked me a handful of times but sadly i havent actually gotten to watch yet. Closest ive gotten was a few seconds of video at his place and being outside the bedroom door at ours. Not that i wouldnt participate but thered have to be a mutual and respectful relationship between me and the bull. Im more a voyeur then a true cuck

My hubby seems to enjoy watching more than doing when it comes to sex.
I know watching me with others turns him on more than actually having sex with me.
I admit I love him because my hubby allows me to be with other men and to please me and him by doing so.
I don't get as much pleasure from just watching. I prefer doing to watching.

What do you find most fulfilling?

I prefer to watch my wife with her BBC than have her myself, until he is finished with her then I find the reclaim sex essential although generally not as long!

She likes me to watch but I'm not allowed to speak unless spoken to.
When he leaves I lick and she'll make me beg her to not touch my cock. She keeps me locked and I'm not allowed to cum afterwards - maybe not for a week or more afterwards. When I do though...

Since the wife's preferred form of play is the GB (mostly BBC, because we haven't found a BWC GB group LOL but we know 3 or 4 local BBC groups), the dynamic is different. I watch and take pics and ensure every guy is wearing a non-Latex condom, but after 5 or 10 guys I might go look for participation in another room (or hang with the other husbands who are all watching sports on TV somewhere while their wives are getting fucked repeatedly).

Not really a 'bull' situation (in fact I sometimes have to coach the guys in being appropriately degrading: gagging her with their cocks, hair pulling, name calling, you know. And warning them that her internal muscles are so strong (yoga is wonderful!) that after 20 or 30 orgasms she'll be cumming so hard she'll push the unwary guy right out when she cums.)

We seem to best be described as Vixen and Stag.DSC01299.JPG

My hubby seems to enjoy watching more than doing when it comes to sex.
I know watching me with others turns him on more than actually having sex with me.
I admit I love him because my hubby allows me to be with other men and to please me and him by doing so.
I don't get as much pleasure from just watching. I prefer doing to watching.

What do you find most fulfilling?
i like watching as a foreplay for me .
or in threesome start together _ two guys pleasing her _ later step back and watch until he s finish .
or just to know about .
but in anyway i like to lick /fuck her at last .

Wife and I started our marriage as swingers. After a while I realized I got much more pleasure out of watching her get fucked, so we went exclusively for men. At first I wanted to be involved. Then it evolved to where it was as, or more exciting for me to not be there. She is a wonderful reporter of what she had experienced. It finally ran its course, and the two things I most regret is that we wasted some years swinging with couples, and that we didn’t go all out interracial at the first. She did have another man’s cum in her when we were married, from her bachelorette party the night before. So I’ll vote for watching or hearing about it, rather than participating. We both love masturbation, and masturbating as she’s getting fucked or as she’s telling me about it is epic!

Wife and I started our marriage as swingers. After a while I realized I got much more pleasure out of watching her get fucked, so we went exclusively for men. At first I wanted to be involved. Then it evolved to where it was as, or more exciting for me to not be there. She is a wonderful reporter of what she had experienced. It finally ran its course, and the two things I most regret is that we wasted some years swinging with couples, and that we didn’t go all out interracial at the first. She did have another man’s cum in her when we were married, from her bachelorette party the night before. So I’ll vote for watching or hearing about it, rather than participating. We both love masturbation, and masturbating as she’s getting fucked or as she’s telling me about it is epic!
Can defo relate massively to that.

Back