Do you find it more fulfilling to watch or participate?

I would love to hold her hand or kiss her while his bbc is inside her, and fuck her cum-dripping pussy after they're done. That would definitely be the sexiest bit.

Last edited:
Most hubbies want to watch. It's just unfortunately a lot of hubbies whose wives already have bulls to screw aren't allowed into watching.

My wife doesnt get to see her black guy much because of living so far apart she wants his full attention when they are together so having me invovled is not in the picture, I have observed and heard lots though.

i love to watch my wife with her Bull when they allow it. They sometimes let me watch and then clean them up which is a thrill for me.

I would prefer to just watch and then participate afterwards by cleaning her or cuddling with her. However I have participated, mostly holding her or kissing her while her bull fucks the hell out of her. it is all good

I would prefer to just watch and then participate afterwards by cleaning her or cuddling with her. However I have participated, mostly holding her or kissing her while her bull fucks the hell out of her. it is all good

Doesn't the sound of her hollering drive you crazy with lust, cuck boi?

I would say for me it is the watching part seeing a black guy slowly strip her shirt and bra off then kissing her and fondling her tits and seeing her nipples get hard and erect from the stimulation. seeing him then work her out of her pants and panties to begin sucking her nipples and finger her wet pussy is just the most incredible sight to be hold.

My hubby seems to enjoy watching more than doing when it comes to sex.
I know watching me with others turns him on more than actually having sex with me.
I admit I love him because my hubby allows me to be with other men and to please me and him by doing so.
I don't get as much pleasure from just watching. I prefer doing to watching.

What do you find most fulfilling?

For me 3: Listening. I've been a synesthetic since I was 7, I literally see sound. While I do enjoy watching her, for me the erotic experience is heightened when I can't see (with my eyes) but I only hear and see the resulting visuals. If you don't know synesthesia is when you see sound. I took a knock to the head when I was a kid and have had visuals in response to sound ever since. A FMRI revealed a 'mass' of brain matter that grew around where I took the knock to the head that's fused my visual and audio regions of the brain. So for me actually 'seeing' her gets in the way of seeing her the way I see the world every day. Most the time I use sound instead of sight to get around and identify things; so being distracted by action before my eyes isn't as much fun. I do music composition and production so I wire the bedroom with microphones so I can hear every detail from my studio when she has a date. Other guys have $400 cameras to record their wives, I've got two $200 microphones. :)

Participation is fun, but when she's being dominated I don't prefer to participate, I prefer to be dominated by her later .

Back