Do white women love being seduced, or do they prefer quickies?

Seems to me that most white women love the act of seducing and teasing a black man versus just picking a guy up for a one-nighter. Most of the women I've been with have extensive wardrobes that include lingerie, stockings and sexy underwear. With couples, this is almost always the case. The hubby loves to see his woman at her sexiest, right in front of him! They both enjoy knowing that I'm devouring her looks, attention to detail, and the effort she put into making herself as hot as possible.
Just curious....Am I right, or do more women pick up black men at bars, restaurants, etc., and want to go straight to the action?
It can be both honestly. There are times when going out for dinner and drinks and building up to that moment is so much fun and exciting. There are other times when you click with someone and are in the mood and good to go into the bathroom or behind the building and quickly fuck and get off together.

White women want to be seduced and why wouldn’t you? Do you realize how sexually repressed society has made them, especially when it comes to us? They’ve got so many sick bottled up fantasies, it would surprise you. Don’t waste that energy on some quick missionary, seduce her with the taboo.

Take her to a Black club dancing and make her feel secure, make her remove her panties and hand them to you during dinner, put her hand on the imprint during the Uber ride from the bar. Women love seduction and scenarios period, that’s why 50 Shades of Grey became a thing. One of the nastiest women I’ve had the pleasure of seeing liked me because I pulled her dress down when it rode up while we were dancing. After a night of guys ogling and trying to grab her booty, I was different, seductive. She told me had she not been there with her cousin, she would have blown me in the parking lot.

They both have their place.

I love the anticipation of knowing where things are going, we both know it, but we aren't saying it, just seeing how long we can drag things out before we tear each other's clothes off.

But I also love it when a man is so hot for me that he's going to have me now, quickly, and we can take our time later.

Seems to me that most white women love the act of seducing and teasing a black man versus just picking a guy up for a one-nighter. Most of the women I've been with have extensive wardrobes that include lingerie, stockings and sexy underwear. With couples, this is almost always the case. The hubby loves to see his woman at her sexiest, right in front of him! They both enjoy knowing that I'm devouring her looks, attention to detail, and the effort she put into making herself as hot as possible.
Just curious....Am I right, or do more women pick up black men at bars, restaurants, etc., and want to go straight to the action?
Seduced. Definitely

Each has their merits. There are nights it is fun to dress up, go out, get all the attention and dance the dance. Other times you just feel carnal and want to devour someone.

Seduction is almost always a must!

Back