Do white women love being seduced, or do they prefer quickies?

Tbh he can just want to get under my skirt and get my panties off I am fine with that but yea I don't ever see myself just dropping my panties for some guy without a connection being formed and it doesn't need to be this long built up connection but an interesting conversation, some flirting, a shared interest something. It all goes a long ways in a person being a turn on for me
👍👍👍👍

Seems to me that most white women love the act of seducing and teasing a black man versus just picking a guy up for a one-nighter. Most of the women I've been with have extensive wardrobes that include lingerie, stockings and sexy underwear. With couples, this is almost always the case. The hubby loves to see his woman at her sexiest, right in front of him! They both enjoy knowing that I'm devouring her looks, attention to detail, and the effort she put into making herself as hot as possible.
Just curious....Am I right, or do more women pick up black men at bars, restaurants, etc., and want to go straight to the action?
Speaking about my wife, your are perfectly right, she loves to be seduced. Kindness and good manners often are more important than physical appearance. So this is an other advice for black men: be bold but always gallant and respectful

Depends. If it's with a stud I/we already know and are in the setting to go slow then I might. A zillion times though Ive done the quickie sorta thing. When I was a teenager I'd either go to the hood and get banged out or they'd come out to the country and we'd hook up somewhere. Not much romance. Party, and sex.
I could share some of my quickies if y'all want😘

Seems to me that most white women love the act of seducing and teasing a black man versus just picking a guy up for a one-nighter. Most of the women I've been with have extensive wardrobes that include lingerie, stockings and sexy underwear. With couples, this is almost always the case. The hubby loves to see his woman at her sexiest, right in front of him! They both enjoy knowing that I'm devouring her looks, attention to detail, and the effort she put into making herself as hot as possible.
Just curious....Am I right, or do more women pick up black men at bars, restaurants, etc., and want to go straight to the action?
My wife likes it both ways , she use to go with her girl friends they’d smoke some weed have a few drinks and it’s girls gone wild she would have a one night stand and then she likes the slow approach , where guys come on to her slowly romantically and the guy she’s with now started as a fling , then they started romantically dating now her pussy belongs to him, when she goes out it always with him they are very open about their relationship, her friends all accept him as her man , my wife and her girl friends all laugh the joke is I’ve been emasculated by a strong black man ,my wife told me to show my dick picture it will explain everything

Attachments

• C20637B7-98AD-48D4-B1B7-6E70EC28F7D8.jpeg
    C20637B7-98AD-48D4-B1B7-6E70EC28F7D8.jpeg
    996 KB · Views: 23
No long talking. You not trying to get married. So just gimme the pussy I'm not begging or sending 100 text to get pussy alot of woman on here just wanna text but never meet. If you're not ready to fuck you shouldn't even be on this site

My husband tried for many years to get me to experience black cock . I always refused. Until we went to a party of a friend of mine who’s family are originally from the Caribbean.
I was slowly seduced by her uncle who eventually seduced me to the point of being desperate to experience his black cock fucking me

Ever since I moved to the San Diego area I get alot of looks it's different out here
Only hard part is knowing who's just being pleasant, and who's attracted to you. I'm now going with the women who lock and hold eye contact, or women who find a way to get my attention twice.

Back