Do white women love being seduced, or do they prefer quickies?

I don't have a problem with either option. It depends a lot on where you are. If I'm someplace like Hedonism, Caliente, a swinger's party, things happen very quickly. We were at Caliente a while back. I was sitting next to my husband in the conversation pool. my legs were slightly spread. He stood between my legs I could feel his hard cock touching my pussy. All he said was, May I? I nodded my head, and he pushed his cock in and started fucking me. I had talked to him very briefly in the pool earlier, but no real flirting. The vast majority of play I do at Splash Mocha is pretty spontaneous. Most of the time I've just had some conversation and flirting online, but never met. I invite them to my room and greet them at the door in a short sheer robe with nothing underneath. Then there are times when we'll flirt for a while, kissing and grouping. i guess for me it's mostly quickies. I love to dress sexy for my husband and other men.

My wife did both but she said she would never fuck a guy if there wasn’t something there intrigued her. However she loved being seduced where she was shown off and playing around. She had a couple of favorites until she met a guy that rocked her world. She left me and lived with him for 29 months.

I don't have a problem with either option. It depends a lot on where you are. If I'm someplace like Hedonism, Caliente, a swinger's party, things happen very quickly. We were at Caliente a while back. I was sitting next to my husband in the conversation pool. my legs were slightly spread. He stood between my legs I could feel his hard cock touching my pussy. All he said was, May I? I nodded my head, and he pushed his cock in and started fucking me. I had talked to him very briefly in the pool earlier, but no real flirting. The vast majority of play I do at Splash Mocha is pretty spontaneous. Most of the time I've just had some conversation and flirting online, but never met. I invite them to my room and greet them at the door in a short sheer robe with nothing underneath. Then there are times when we'll flirt for a while, kissing and grouping. i guess for me it's mostly quickies. I love to dress sexy for my husband and other men.
I completely understand, but a swinger's party is not the place to get to know someone over time. The opportunity for a quick encounter is a given. I was referring to the regular scene, and regular meetings. Your story is hot, though!

Seduce me. My mind is the place where the hottest sex begins. Then kiss me a long time. Make kissing an art form. The slower the better. The more you give, the more I give back. Make that first time so special for me, that I’ll always want even the quickies. That’s the way!

Seems to me that most white women love the act of seducing and teasing a black man versus just picking a guy up for a one-nighter. Most of the women I've been with have extensive wardrobes that include lingerie, stockings and sexy underwear. With couples, this is almost always the case. The hubby loves to see his woman at her sexiest, right in front of him! They both enjoy knowing that I'm devouring her looks, attention to detail, and the effort she put into making herself as hot as possible.
Just curious....Am I right, or do more women pick up black men at bars, restaurants, etc., and want to go straight to the action?
Seduced all about forplay then a hot sweaty pounding afterwards

Attachments

• AC86A4D2-836E-4A40-BD30-D96192E3F28F.jpeg
    AC86A4D2-836E-4A40-BD30-D96192E3F28F.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 139
I Enjoy BOTH

I do like quickies. There has to be a connection of course, but not everything needs to take hours and hours. On the other hand: flirting, talking, dancing with a guy for a couple of hours and totally knowing what you both want really bad is rather a turn on too;) So I guess it really depends on the situation.
Quickies in hotels overseas..........flight attendant

Attachments

• ! ! _Amanda -former stripper.jpg
    ! ! _Amanda -former stripper.jpg
    368 KB · Views: 145
Back