Do white women love being seduced, or do they prefer quickies?

I do like quickies. There has to be a connection of course, but not everything needs to take hours and hours. On the other hand: flirting, talking, dancing with a guy for a couple of hours and totally knowing what you both want really bad is rather a turn on too;) So I guess it really depends on the situation.
Spot on

Just like other girls said. Its all about the moment. For me personally as a white man... I would love to find myself in a situation that I didn't even pay attention to my tipsy wife who just crossed looks with a bull in a crowded club. Unaware of whats going on I would just love to feel the scent of sex in the air that his look made her radiate with and temperature rising. He is much bigger than me, taller, wider shoulders, large chest, assertive and dominant. He just rushes straight for her, not even noticing if and who she came with. He comes right in front of her, takes a dominant stance and looks her deep into her blue eyes like a bull in heat for a brief moment. In return she looks into his eyes like an innocent fawn, her hips make her little red dress shiver as she is in a moment petrified by the strong cocktail mix of fear and excitement. But one thing she is certain, she just surrendered and now its all up to him. At that time I realize whats she doing but even before I managed to complete "Hey wait a mi..." he already turned her around, grabbed her blonde hair tight and pulled it back to pin her ass against his cock. With the other hand he quickly reaches for her nipple, pinches it gently and goes straight for her panties. He breathes heavily into her neck so hard that I can see his chest expand and contract fast, like it were years since the last time he felt the warmth of a pussy. He grabbs her panties, rips them off and throws them in front of my feet. Quickly he uses fingers to guide his black cock inside her pussy. From afront she vaguely tries to stop him but all she can do is to grab his shirt at his rib cage and pull on it. I see how as soon as his cock penetrated her pussy all the way, that she felt his body with her clit, her spine started twisting seductively. This is not just a fuck, this is pure, beastial, breeding session. By the position of their two bodies I see them move as one. Passion carries them in a clear sign that there's no pulling out. It all happens in few minutes and I am just standing there. Observing how the look in her eyes gets lost and found. Then suddenly her look focuses on me and as she melts on his black cock I see the mix of sex and shame in her look and the words "I'm sorry" in her eyes. At the same time he bites her ear, neck and while he pumps cum deep inside her pussy he looks at me victoriously, his nostrils wide open, absorbing her sex and a mild grin on his says that says "Are you sure this pussy is still yours?"

I would be so confused... Should I push him away from her, fight him? How, he is at least 2x stronger than me... Should I just go and leave the place? Would that scene unfolding make my hard as a rock and precum dripping? Would I feel jelly, betrayed, disappointed, just horny and turned on?

Its so many mixed thoughts and feelings. I am strictly against abortion. So if my girl is the one for me I would keep our black baby... How would that make me feel...?

Seems to me that most white women love the act of seducing and teasing a black man versus just picking a guy up for a one-nighter. Most of the women I've been with have extensive wardrobes that include lingerie, stockings and sexy underwear. With couples, this is almost always the case. The hubby loves to see his woman at her sexiest, right in front of him! They both enjoy knowing that I'm devouring her looks, attention to detail, and the effort she put into making herself as hot as possible.
Just curious....Am I right, or do more women pick up black men at bars, restaurants, etc., and want to go straight to the action?
in my wife's case it was the black who went on the attack

Seems to me that most white women love the act of seducing and teasing a black man versus just picking a guy up for a one-nighter. Most of the women I've been with have extensive wardrobes that include lingerie, stockings and sexy underwear. With couples, this is almost always the case. The hubby loves to see his woman at her sexiest, right in front of him! They both enjoy knowing that I'm devouring her looks, attention to detail, and the effort she put into making herself as hot as possible.
Just curious....Am I right, or do more women pick up black men at bars, restaurants, etc., and want to go straight to the action?
My wife is definitely in for long term. All she wants is just one intimate lover that thinks like you!!!

My wife is definitely in for long term. All she wants is just one intimate lover that thinks like you!!!
I've had plenty of one nighter's, but my most memorable encounters have all been long term friendships. You get to know the woman or the couple a bit better on each meeting. We can all lower our guards and defenses a bit, and even play out fantasies that we've had for years. The seduction, the sexy dresses and lingerie are all turn on's for the eyes and especially the mind--an equally important center of pleasure! You know they're giving you the opportunity to enjoy something special, something only select men have been able to see and touch. They're special, and you're special to them!

Either or here. We have had fun and let downs either way. It seems like if younger males are involved there is less planning and with more mature males there is a slower pace at setting something up.

Wife has done quite a bit of both. She loves the “courting” process. We’re a bit different than most cuckold couples we know in that my wife is very active on a particular dating site and likes variety. She says there’s something that much better about a connection and putting out she may not give it up when all along she is.

Back