Do white women love being seduced, or do they prefer quickies?

Seems to me that most white women love the act of seducing and teasing a black man versus just picking a guy up for a one-nighter. Most of the women I've been with have extensive wardrobes that include lingerie, stockings and sexy underwear. With couples, this is almost always the case. The hubby loves to see his woman at her sexiest, right in front of him! They both enjoy knowing that I'm devouring her looks, attention to detail, and the effort she put into making herself as hot as possible.
Just curious....Am I right, or do more women pick up black men at bars, restaurants, etc., and want to go straight to the action?

Seems to me that most white women love the act of seducing and teasing a black man versus just picking a guy up for a one-nighter. Most of the women I've been with have extensive wardrobes that include lingerie, stockings and sexy underwear. With couples, this is almost always the case. The hubby loves to see his woman at her sexiest, right in front of him! They both enjoy knowing that I'm devouring her looks, attention to detail, and the effort she put into making herself as hot as possible.
Just curious....Am I right, or do more women pick up black men at bars, restaurants, etc., and want to go straight to the action?
Mine loves it. But hasn't taken all the way. So frustrating.

I don't need some long drawn out seduction but I for sure need a cinnection or need to feel a connection of some sort.
So you're not necessarily looking to immediately drop the panties (if you're wearing any), and you do enjoy meeting a guy that can engage in a conversation and is interested in more than simply getting under your skirt?

Tbh he can just want to get under my skirt and get my panties off I am fine with that but yea I don't ever see myself just dropping my panties for some guy without a connection being formed and it doesn't need to be this long built up connection but an interesting conversation, some flirting, a shared interest something. It all goes a long ways in a person being a turn on for me

Back