Do white women love being seduced, or do they prefer quickies?

So many men masquerading as women on this site… Women don’t want to be seduced. We want to be chased and appreciated. Those aren’t the same thing. As a genuine Queen of Spades I have no desire to be manipulated by a man into having sex with him. I already know what I like and what I’m looking for and if you don’t qualify there’s no convincing me otherwise. Seduction is just the triumph of one person’s intentions over the will of another. I don’t find that arousing at all. If you’re in the lifestyle then you’re already a willing participant so there really isn’t a chance for seduction anyway. This thread is just more male driven fap fodder.

So many men masquerading as women on this site… Women don’t want to be seduced. We want to be chased and appreciated. Those aren’t the same thing. As a genuine Queen of Spades I have no desire to be manipulated by a man into having sex with him. I already know what I like and what I’m looking for and if you don’t qualify there’s no convincing me otherwise. Seduction is just the triumph of one person’s intentions over the will of another. I don’t find that arousing at all. If you’re in the lifestyle then you’re already a willing participant so there really isn’t a chance for seduction anyway. This thread is just more male driven fap fodder.
I think more women like to take their time, let the man admire her beauty, have an intelligent conversation and savor the seduction vs. "being chased." No one is talking about "manipulating" a woman. Seduction is not about trying to convince a woman to do anything. It's about pampering and teasing the mind, and it goes both ways (the woman can be the seductress, or she can enjoy having the man seduce her). You "know what you want," and no one is trying to convince you otherwise. But that's you, and I've had too many women who want to take it slow, enjoy the evening and ease into the mood, etc. to believe that there's only one thing a woman wants and every woman wants to be treated like you. Doesn't work that way. No right or wrong--just my opinion and experiences.
Btw: If you're that offended, skip over the question I asked. This is not "male driven fap fodder." It's a legitimate question.

Last edited:
I think more women like to take their time, let the man admire her beauty, have an intelligent conversation and savor the seduction vs. "being chased." No one is talking about "manipulating" a woman. Seduction is not about trying to convince a woman to do anything. It's about pampering and teasing the mind, and it goes both ways (the woman can be the seductress, or she can enjoy having the man seduce her). You "know what you want," and no one is trying to convince you otherwise. But that's you, and I've had too many women who want to take it slow, enjoy the evening and ease into the mood, etc. to believe that there's only one thing a woman wants and every woman wants to be treated like you. Doesn't work that way. No right or wrong--just my opinion and experiences.
Btw: If you're that offended, skip over the question I asked. This is not "male driven fap fodder." It's a legitimate question.
Perhaps the question would be better asked on a dating site? Within the context of this site it’s not unreasonable for someone such as myself that is active in an interracial sexual lifestyle to find these kinds of topics a bit off the mark. Why is it that any time a legitimate woman gives her opinion on these silly threads it is always met with apprehension? Acting like I’m somehow offended just because I don’t agree with the fap fiction is ridiculous. I apologize for providing a dose of reality and actual insight.

We are in our 70’s and haven’t been active in the lifestyle for a number of years but while we were my wife almost always preferred being slowly seduced. Our meet ups usually started with dinner, drinks, and somewhat personal conversation and flirting. If the vibe felt right we’d head off for more intimate involvement.

Have to admit simply being present at the restaurant table as her next lover began to make his moves was always an extreme turn on for me. An approach that worked best for both of us, clearly not everyone’s cup of tea. ☺️

Last edited:
Perhaps the question would be better asked on a dating site? Within the context of this site it’s not unreasonable for someone such as myself that is active in an interracial sexual lifestyle to find these kinds of topics a bit off the mark. Why is it that any time a legitimate woman gives her opinion on these silly threads it is always met with apprehension? Acting like I’m somehow offended just because I don’t agree with the fap fiction is ridiculous. I apologize for providing a dose of reality and actual insight.
You have "actual insight," but few others possess that same insight? I've been active in an interracial sexual lifestyle for the past 25 years, but that doesn't count, correct? You have all the answers. You are the judge of what is fiction, and what is not? And get off the "but I'm a woman so I'm not taken seriously" theme. I'm a black man, asking a question about what white women prefer. Sorry, but you're not the judge of what is fiction (I don't know what fap is, so I'm not going to show my ignorance on a subject I know nothing about), what is legitimate, and what ALL women like. Nice ass, btw.

Last edited:

Well said!

When i was with my ex. He would hook me up with his black friends and they would stay the night. But not in the same bed. In the spare bedroom. We would all have sex in the main room then i would ask my bf in the middle of the night if i could go "visit" in the guest bedroom. Then i would go get them hard and climb up. Was never a problem. 🤣🙋‍♀️🤷‍♀️. Since we broke up i dont have that luxury and usually ask them to leave after we are done .

I’m not a white woman im Asian but when meeting someone new or for the first time I prefer being seduced if it is a man I’ve come to know and enjoy sometimes I love to be taken upon contact. Usually the anticipation of the meeting has me so hot I want him in me as soon as. I walk through the door and it’s happened just like that at the door one leg on his shoulder and him deep in me before our first kiss.

Back