Do Hotwives Prefer Muscle/Fit Bulls or Regular Guys???

For my wife the guy's personality/attitude is as important as his looks.

If he's got a calm confidence about him that underscores that he knows what he's doing, that will go a long way.

I have been in the LS for a long time. Although we all have our preferences regarding physiques, there is a “perception” that Hotwives are predominantly attracted to muscle or athletic build “Bulls” that have six pack abs. I do try to hit the gym and watch what I eat, but, by no means will I be on the cover of “muscle” or “fitness” magazine. I don’t have a six pack, but I don’t have a keg either. I am indeed a “regular guy”. So to all the hotwives, do you prefer the gym-rat or the regular guy, and why? No right or wrong answer. It’s all about what we like
I am a black male and I’ve found out that Most black men that have longer thick dicks are the tall slim black men , No Homo sexual but I’ve been a to jail couple Months ago for only a minor misdemeanor for a fine that’s from about Some 10 years ago, There is a such a thing as black cock and big black cock there’s a difference, There is a such a thing as black cock and big black cock there’s a difference and I am a true BBC!!! . 10 inches and thick

Last edited by a moderator:
For me We both work out and look hot. So I want something at least as sexy as my primary partner. 25-40 years old. Two or more at same time preferred.
with that body, i can see why you prefer to have more than one guy. they probably can't keep up with you!

I have been in the LS for a long time. Although we all have our preferences regarding physiques, there is a “perception” that Hotwives are predominantly attracted to muscle or athletic build “Bulls” that have six pack abs. I do try to hit the gym and watch what I eat, but, by no means will I be on the cover of “muscle” or “fitness” magazine. I don’t have a six pack, but I don’t have a keg either. I am indeed a “regular guy”. So to all the hotwives, do you prefer the gym-rat or the regular guy, and why? No right or wrong answer. It’s all about what we like
I prefer just a regular looking guy, taller than me but gym rats aren't important. Important to me is humor if he can make me laugh, boom clothes on the floor;)

Bro i have a hella beer gut and unfortunately haven't been to the gym in a few years. :(:(:(. But the lifestyle has been very kind to me in my 8 years of involvement. I do believe i have been turned down on a few occassions because of my body type. But idgaf cuz there are plenty more that don't care as much. I got no beef with dudes with muscles. But them skinny cats make me wanna throw hands wit em. Lmao. (Jk)

Man I am just now seeing this and laughing my ass off.

Wow. As a BBC who represents the lower spectrum in weight, this was an incredible post to read through, both in good and bad ways. I agree with the people who say it's up to the woman. Obviously there's a shape and a size for everyone, but jeez. This was a dumpster fire at points. Hahahaha.

I've definitely fallen subject to being passed up because people don't like my more ectomorphic body type. From what I've seen and read, sure I believe the more assumed consensus is to find a bigger "body builder" type BBC (hence the term bull) to spearhead the sexual exploration.

Having said that, I think it's completely asinine to definitively say that "women prefer muscular guys" and make an analogy liking the mesomorphic, alpha male as the upgrade to everything else.

To me, the sexual appetite is a palette and the choices are always subject how that person feels. Crude analogy being that different shapes and sizes of men to women (and vice versa) are kind of like a dinner menu, you don't eat steak because it's an upgraded form of a lesser appealing dish. You just eat it because you enjoy it. And if you don't like it, you don't eat it. If you don't like eating steak, you look at other things on the menu that catch your eye.

That's just my two cents. I don't really have time or breath for simple minded people that assume men/women can be that 1-dimensional.

I prefer fit and regular guys. Your body is superb

Back