Dirty Talk

Love the hair pulling, light *******, domination of a big strong body in control on top of me, making me feel tiny. Then telling my hubby those naughty things just puts me over the edge. I know he loves to hear it, and my bull loves it too. " Oh fuck baby, hes so much bigger and thicker than you, hes stretching me out. Its his pussy now."
oh damn guess youve been blacked before. what a treat that would be to see :qos:

I must admit I'm mostly moaning and groaning, but I'm able to stammer fuck me harder, cum deep inside of me, and how fucking awesome my Black Lovers dick feels, among other things. A verbal Bull not only heightens the physical experience but also my psychological consciousness. I've already surrendered my body now I'm surrendering my mind. I think the verbal degradation is just as important as my physical submission.

I must admit I'm mostly moaning and groaning, but I'm able to stammer fuck me harder, cum deep inside of me, and how fucking awesome my Black Lovers dick feels, among other things. A verbal Bull not only heightens the physical experience but also my psychological consciousness. I've already surrendered my body now I'm surrendering my mind. I think the verbal degradation is just as important as my physical submission.

That’s a beautiful perspective you have & I sure would like to have fun with you ????

Love the hair pulling, light *******, domination of a big strong body in control on top of me, making me feel tiny. Then telling my hubby those naughty things just puts me over the edge. I know he loves to hear it, and my bull loves it too. " Oh fuck baby, hes so much bigger and thicker than you, hes stretching me out. Its his pussy now."
Damn just reading this got me horny! Would love to hear what you sound like saying that :love:

I really like your sexy perspective & you seem like a fun woman to be around with ?

It’s very erotic and that’s also true, by the way , at least in our case. Hubby is 5 inches and quite tiny :).

Imagine surrendering the mind first...

Oh wow I love that dirty talk!

I love to talk ******* to my husband! His touch just makes me melt. I love to watch you suck my tits, or damn that feels amazing, as he squeezes my tits together and sucks both nipples. At the same time he starts touching my dry pussy, and whispers, you want some black cock don't you bitch. As his hand slides from my tits to my throat. He gradually chokes me as he talks ******* about making me fuck black strangers. As my head moves in a yes motion, he tells me that I am just a slut for black cock. His grip gets tighter and I feel my pussy start to get nice and wet. His fingers slide inside. First it's one, then two as my pussy gets sopping wet. It's not long before I tell him to fuck me with his hand. I grit my teeth and tell him fuck yea, fuck me harder with your hand. The whole time I am thinking of a rock hard black cock going deep inside me. He will always ask me, how many do you think you can handle at once.being modest I say, two baby, just two. Knowing that if there was a room full I would take them all on one after another

I love to talk ******* to my husband! His touch just makes me melt. I love to watch you suck my tits, or damn that feels amazing, as he squeezes my tits together and sucks both nipples. At the same time he starts touching my dry pussy, and whispers, you want some black cock don't you bitch. As his hand slides from my tits to my throat. He gradually chokes me as he talks ******* about making me fuck black strangers. As my head moves in a yes motion, he tells me that I am just a slut for black cock. His grip gets tighter and I feel my pussy start to get nice and wet. His fingers slide inside. First it's one, then two as my pussy gets sopping wet. It's not long before I tell him to fuck me with his hand. I grit my teeth and tell him fuck yea, fuck me harder with your hand. The whole time I am thinking of a rock hard black cock going deep inside me. He will always ask me, how many do you think you can handle at once.being modest I say, two baby, just two. Knowing that if there was a room full I would take them all on one after another
According to the contract I signed way before 50 shades of grey came out! I am not permitted to tell him no, stop him, and I must do anyone or anything he tells me to. Having complete trust in him, we have done many crazy things. He loves for me to ride in the car/truck with him totally nude and flash truckers late at night. Or stop on a lonely deserted hiway and suck his cock completely nude right in the center of the road.

According to the contract I signed way before 50 shades of grey came out! I am not permitted to tell him no, stop him, and I must do anyone or anything he tells me to. Having complete trust in him, we have done many crazy things. He loves for me to ride in the car/truck with him totally nude and flash truckers late at night. Or stop on a lonely deserted hiway and suck his cock completely nude right in the center of the road.
I am learning little by little to just go with the flow and have fun. Ladies, if you don't have a long shear sundress, get one for traveling. Because at some point you will need it. We have had multiple threesomes with females, and I love/hate to see him fuck another woman, but it's essential if you ever want a shot at your fantasy. My husband loves my body, and enjoys playing with it. An accidental slip of my jeans exposing a thing, or a slip of a tit exposing some nipple and he is hooked.

I am learning little by little to just go with the flow and have fun. Ladies, if you don't have a long shear sundress, get one for traveling. Because at some point you will need it. We have had multiple threesomes with females, and I love/hate to see him fuck another woman, but it's essential if you ever want a shot at your fantasy. My husband loves my body, and enjoys playing with it. An accidental slip of my jeans exposing a thing, or a slip of a tit exposing some nipple and he is hooked.
So have some fun, make a contract and play like hell. No matter what day it is, the time or what you are doing, work your body to your advantage and keep sex alive. Another truck is laying a thong on his pillow, or tease him with just a little peak a boo, can do wonders. Once he is hooked get it in your mind what fantasy you want to tell him.

Dirty talk has always been an important part of the experience for both of us it started with hearing her bull talking to her and quickly expanded to include both of us being “made” to say things to each other.

As we went deeper into our ownership play the kind of dirty talk went from dirty to filthy to nasty.

Such a powerful part of the experience for all involved.

Back