Dirty Talk

I love talking dirty to my BF (@TopCat) before, during, and after our sexcapades. He likes it when I say "I can't wait to lick, suck, and play with your hard chocolate." I also enjoy talking dirty with him on the phone as it gets me "all worked up" and extra creamy, especially when he say "Can't wait until I give you the next knockout punch." The dirty talk and sexcapades get better and better and more intense every time.

My last regular loved telling me to stretch her hard and abuse her......loved the anticipation of it by sending me pics of her in work wearing nipple clamps over her business shirts n playing in the work toilets that did it for both us! One time she wore a long flowing skirt on a train journey she cane four times as I played with her as she texted me asking for it she was bad!

"Fuck my hot wet white pussy with that fat black cock" Make me cum with your big cock" "Cum in my pussy , make me have your black baby" "Yes you can fuck me anytime you want to, I love big black cocks". Black guys seem to love hearing this.

Almost all women I had sex with loved dirty talk. When it comes to white females the racial difference is always emphasized in one way or another, and if she's married the references to her hubby are also common. I have concluded that most European women that 'are into' black guys are seeking the Alpha male role and the engaged ones love the transgression of extra-marital sex. They love feeling as sluts (in the good sense of the word). I normaly test their reactions to my subtle comments that will become more explicit as I'm sure she loves the game. Not all white girls are into raceplay, your skin color is not important for many of them, so if you start with the racist stuff it's very likely you'll ruin the fuck.

My former black lover required me during sex, most of the time doggystyle and pulling my hair, to tell him how he was bigger than my husband. It was pretty hot ?
Love the hair pulling, light *******, domination of a big strong body in control on top of me, making me feel tiny. Then telling my hubby those naughty things just puts me over the edge. I know he loves to hear it, and my bull loves it too. " Oh fuck baby, hes so much bigger and thicker than you, hes stretching me out. Its his pussy now."

Back