Dirty Talk

Dirty talk has always been an important part of the experience for both of us it started with hearing her bull talking to her and quickly expanded to include both of us being “made” to say things to each other.

As we went deeper into our ownership play the kind of dirty talk went from dirty to filthy to nasty.

Such a powerful part of the experience for all involved.

Hello.

Don't mind me, I'm just taking notes right now.
Taking Notes GIF by One Chicago

Oh as the vening goes on I kind of get would up and things like"thats it baby you love eating my white pussy dont you
and "fuck that white pussy, I love how that looks" and maybe even "I love your black cock" kind of come out... lol

Dirty talk is an amazing tool do double the pleasure for both of us! If I am in heat I use a very, very ordinary language which depends on the situation. While getting fucked I often say thing like "fuck me hard", "harder", "deeper" or "faster".

Oh as the vening goes on I kind of get would up and things like"thats it baby you love eating my white pussy dont you
and "fuck that white pussy, I love how that looks" and maybe even "I love your black cock" kind of come out... lol
Such a prim and proper woman by day...and a hot wanton dirty talking...can I say it?? Slut?!!

I once fucked a married bitch in a hotel overlooking a truck stop and we had a ground floor hotel window overlooking all the truckers at the rest and gas stop.

In the morning when everyone was starting to get ready and get coffee in the station across the lot i fucked her up against the open window and had her yell out exactly what was happening to her, and i had her spread her cunt as much as she could so they could see her clit and a bit of my BBC in her, she was basically smashed up against the screen.

EVERYONE could see and hear her no problem.

I had her say lots of really personal stuff, had her describe what her cunt lips were like, her nipples, what size her tits and what bra she wore, what positions she liked, and what her full name was, what town she lived in and who she was married to (the cuck) and why she wanted to get fucked and bred by my BBC.

some of the highlights were these thing she yelled

1) "My name is _________and i an getting deep fucked right now, i am his property and he will cum inside me and breed me!"
2) " i live in _____and nobody knows i am a dirty BBC slut"
3) " Ive been fucking this bull for years and i am his personal property"
4) " my cunt is stretched out too much for anyone else's cock but huge bbcs"

you get the picture, she said all kinds of dirty *******, humiliating herself and her cuck, and guys were all watching from their semis, and a couple as they walked outside.

I blasted a huge load in her cunt and had her push it out into her hand and eat it while thy all were we watching. One of the hottest fucks i ever had, hands down.

Back