Did BBC make your relationship/marriage better or worse???

Better or worse

• Total voters
Maybe. I definetely see us spending our lives together, but marriage really isn't something we care much about.

Generally Swedes don't care about marriage that much and free spirit people. I've had plenty of experiences in Sweden before, swedish girls love bbc as far as I noticed especially in Malmo area. Does your boyfriend find you sexier since you deal with bbc's?

There's a person attached to this "BBC". I swear you little cucks hiding behind imaginary profiles/lives talking about their fantasies to other imaginary profiles piss me off. I thought this was a site for people who enjoy real interracial relationships sexual or otherwise could exchange.

Between the pandemic, the racists and all of the fantasists I'm about done with this site.

(Sorry although you most likely are one of the fantasists you probably didn't deserve to get all of that lol)
Why announce it? If it bothers you so much, just leave instead of whining about it.

Generally Swedes don't care about marriage that much and free spirit people. I've had plenty of experiences in Sweden before, swedish girls love bbc as far as I noticed especially in Malmo area. Does your boyfriend find you sexier since you deal with bbc's?
Between Copenhagen and Malmo I almost went AWOL permanently from the US Navy. Seriously considering that trip as a gift to myself in the fall.

We had a very strong marriage before my wife had her first black experience, since then our marriage is even stronger , as before she had her first BBC our sex life had become virtually non existent, now she cannot get enough of her lovers BBC and I now get very good B J’s and get to watch her using her fuck machine.

She divorced me and moved to the city to be close to BBC. Her nni still friends. She feed me her used pussy still n she likes me to post mine n her pics so big black bulls can try to find her out in public. If you see her in public she submissive to hung black suck men. She'll give your ass in public . Or suck you off . She's a size Queen ! 8-14 inches of black cocks only

Attachments

• IMG_8645.jpg
    IMG_8645.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 67
  • imagejpeg_2_3.jpg
    imagejpeg_2_3.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 35
  • imagejpeg_3_2.jpg
    imagejpeg_3_2.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 31
  • images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    5.3 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_3042.jpg
    IMG_3042.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
There's a person attached to this "BBC". I swear you little cucks hiding behind imaginary profiles/lives talking about their fantasies to other imaginary profiles piss me off. I thought this was a site for people who enjoy real interracial relationships sexual or otherwise could exchange.

Between the pandemic, the racists and all of the fantasists I'm about done with this site.

(Sorry although you most likely are one of the fantasists you probably didn't deserve to get all of that lol)
For us it's made it better. Sorry about the bad eggs in here, but real couples that have really done it and both hubby and wife became real friends with the bull do exist. Your a real person that HAS a BBC, and we see that. Ps you should fuck her ;)

If it wasn’t for cucks black men would be enjoying far less white (real) pussy. Now many on here have wives that they are trying to get to take the plunge. They are doing everything they can to get their wives into the lifestyle which means they are working on something that will benefit black men, themselves and their wives. Not cool to get slammed and demeaned when they are trying to accomplish something you want as well.

A number of men with ambivalent wives can show them a post like this to reassure them that this lifestyle could actually enhance their marriage instead of ruining it.

But hey if you only want to engage with folks who are already in the lifestyle and no one else then be more selective as to which posts you respond to, or as you said, bail all together. Doesn’t matter to me either way.
Excellent and well thought out post. Hope he reflects upon it as it would be to everyone's advantage.

We've been together over 30 years and the last 4 have been some of the happiest and most together times.

Even during the hard lockdown - it sort of gives you a common interest and something to hang your relationship around.

Go into it with an open mind and it's a great interest to have

Back