Did BBC make your relationship/marriage better or worse???

Better or worse

• Total voters

ibo

Male
Just a random survey. After those who have either experienced BBC in their relationship/marriage or maybe even role playing with a BBC dildo etc etc did it improve the quality of your relationship/marriage or did it cause issues??? And please explain your experience

Just a random survey. After those who have either experienced BBC in their relationship/marriage or maybe even role playing with a BBC dildo etc etc did it improve the quality of your relationship/marriage or did it cause issues??? And please explain your experience
There's a person attached to this "BBC". I swear you little cucks hiding behind imaginary profiles/lives talking about their fantasies to other imaginary profiles piss me off. I thought this was a site for people who enjoy real interracial relationships sexual or otherwise could exchange.

Between the pandemic, the racists and all of the fantasists I'm about done with this site.

(Sorry although you most likely are one of the fantasists you probably didn't deserve to get all of that lol)

There's a person attached to this "BBC". I swear you little cucks hiding behind imaginary profiles/lives talking about their fantasies to other imaginary profiles piss me off. I thought this was a site for people who enjoy real interracial relationships sexual or otherwise could exchange.

Between the pandemic, the racists and all of the fantasists I'm about done with this site.

(Sorry although you most likely are one of the fantasists you probably didn't deserve to get all of that lol)
"This site" is but a forum which means it is only as good as us, its members who are posting here. So my questions: (A) Why have you joined in the first place?, and (B) What did you do to connect with people of your interest and not anyone else? TY

Like many things in life and sex, it depends on what you make out of it. If there's a good communication between wife and husband and you discuss some limits for / with the bull it can work great. It can sometimes get a little busy when sharing sexual rels with an extra person.
I'm not the guy who says bbc/ir has saved our marriage. But it helped us to liberate our sex drive and discover new horizons. We mainly enjoy it a lot.

Speaking from the Black side of things.....In most cases, my observation is that the couples I have been with have been better. I can think of one example where it went the opposite way but I think they had big problems going in and adding me to their relationship certainly wasn't the origin of their issues.

I think you need to be open and honest with each other going in. Understand each others motivators and drives. If you have a good, strong, honest relationship and have discussed it---it will probably make it even better. If you have issues and think this will solve them...not so much.

My marriage was destroyed when my first wife started cheating with a black lover. She said the lovemaking was so intense and he was a nice guy with her that she feel in love with him. The more they had intense sex the more in love with him she became. She got pregnant and didn't know if the baby was mine or his but decided she would rather be with him.

My marriage was destroyed when my first wife started cheating with a black lover. She said the lovemaking was so intense and he was a nice guy with her that she feel in love with him. The more they had intense sex the more in love with him she became. She got pregnant and didn't know if the baby was mine or his but decided she would rather be with him.
So it wasn’t consensual on your end though is that what I’m understanding? Just asking to clarify

Better way better. It allowed me and her to be closer. She gets what she needs and I get what I need in this arraignment. As long as you can compartmentalize sex isn’t love and love isn’t sex you will be fine. It’s nice to watch the bull give her what I physically can’t. I still get off while watching them and all is good

No it was not consensual. After cheating on me with her black lover she served me with divorce papers because she wanted to be with him.
Good riddance.

I only hope that she didn't take you to the cleaners in divorce court.

Whatever happens to her, she gets what she deserves.

I'd say it made ours better. We're more open with each other about sex and a topic we can discuss without hesitation or being shy. Something we have gotten into together.

Back