Did BBC make your relationship/marriage better or worse???

Better or worse

• Total voters
Better! :cool:

To be clear, our sex life wasn't lacking, but we love the adventure and playing together with new friends!
Liked the way you guys put it, sex between us always top shelf stuff. And are now and always have been deeply in love with each other, wouldn't suggest a couple get involved if the love life isn't strong. But for us, she's much more into sex, is extremely confident about herself and our relationship, and the sexuality of it all has been a big plus.

There's a person attached to this "BBC". I swear you little cucks hiding behind imaginary profiles/lives talking about their fantasies to other imaginary profiles piss me off. I thought this was a site for people who enjoy real interracial relationships sexual or otherwise could exchange.

Between the pandemic, the racists and all of the fantasists I'm about done with this site.

(Sorry although you most likely are one of the fantasists you probably didn't deserve to get all of that lol)
If it wasn’t for cucks black men would be enjoying far less white (real) pussy. Now many on here have wives that they are trying to get to take the plunge. They are doing everything they can to get their wives into the lifestyle which means they are working on something that will benefit black men, themselves and their wives. Not cool to get slammed and demeaned when they are trying to accomplish something you want as well.

A number of men with ambivalent wives can show them a post like this to reassure them that this lifestyle could actually enhance their marriage instead of ruining it.

But hey if you only want to engage with folks who are already in the lifestyle and no one else then be more selective as to which posts you respond to, or as you said, bail all together. Doesn’t matter to me either way.

In my opinion, and I'm a hetero- white man, every woman ( black, white, asian and other...) should try to have sex with well endowed black man....the world we live is very colourful and it's just the same like with nutrition....sex is the nutrition for our sensual well being- so it should be so colourful and sometimes really spicy as possible to take all the advantages of it....maybe we should stay in polygamy but everyone of us should try the feeling of sexual energy of other races....my wife and me are just enjoying our sexual encounters with well educated, muscular and we'll endowed black men and graceful black women....sex in our marriage is then much more exciting and we enjoy every second of the time we spend together and with our friends....❤🌐 👉🏿👌🏿👉🏼👌🏼👉🏿👌🏼👉🏼👌🏿

My marriage was destroyed when my first wife started cheating with a black lover. She said the lovemaking was so intense and he was a nice guy with her that she feel in love with him. The more they had intense sex the more in love with him she became. She got pregnant and didn't know if the baby was mine or his but decided she would rather be with him.
My relationship was destroyed also but I knew and had convinced her to try sex outside ours she did and I was so turned on waiting on her return but she was different from the first time she wasn't passionate any longer she let me have sex with her but no passion on her part and a few weeks after she moved out to be with him.

My relationship was destroyed also but I knew and had convinced her to try sex outside ours she did and I was so turned on waiting on her return but she was different from the first time she wasn't passionate any longer she let me have sex with her but no passion on her part and a few weeks after she moved out to be with him.
Passionate sex with a person other than your spouse can be like dynamite to a marriage. If a wife likes and spends time with the black lover outside the bedroom in addition to the powerful sex there is a very real possibility that she will fall in love with him. Since his lovemaking is superior to the white husband there is a real possibility that she may abandon the marriage. I am glad to hear people on this thread claiming that their life is better but they need to be VERY careful.

Better in every way. We are much closer because we are so open about our desires and feelings now. Also, for me, I am much more sexually satisfied, which was a problem before. For him, seeing me get that satisfaction is the ultimate reward. We've explored so many things together that would never have happened otherwise.
Do you see yourself actually marrying him? The white bf that is

Back