Cuckold Question: Would you rather...

Whether you're a married, or single male; I believe these questions would apply to all who are interested, or are currently involved within the cuckold / wife-watching lifestyle.

1) Would you rather convert / convince your significant other to go black, or prefer she have previous experience?

2) Would you rather be "up-front" about your desire before a romance were to form, or prefer that a bond has been formed before letting her know of your desire?

3) Hypothetically, if she were to agree to let you watch her with another man; so long as he wasn't black ~ would you do so?

Whether you're a married, or single male; I believe these questions would apply to all who are interested, or are currently involved within the cuckold / wife-watching lifestyle.

1) Would you rather convert / convince your significant other to go black, or prefer she have previous experience?

2) Would you rather be "up-front" about your desire before a romance were to form, or prefer that a bond has been formed before letting her know of your desire?

3) Hypothetically, if she were to agree to let you watch her with another man; so long as he wasn't black ~ would you do so?

1) convert/convince

2) Up front, then we both know where we stand and what we expect

3) I would really only want her to be with a black guy, that's my fantasy

1) I would rather convert / convince her to go black, because I think it be much more special, exciting experience altogether.

2) I don't know. This is a hard question to answer. I would be fearful of rejection and of losing her if I were to bring it forward too soon; but would also be concerned of the time involvement if I waited too long. With my current wife, I should have brought it forward at the very beginning.

3) I think I would enjoy watching her with a man other than a black guy so long as he wasn't "white guy" type. I would definitely consider a Latino, or a darker skinned, black-haired male.

1. I would rather convert her. Makes it more fun and takes more effort.

2. I would definitely wait till there is a bond formed. I believe without a bond, she wouldn’t take you seriously.

3. Hell yeah I would watch. Any guy would do. Black is a just a taboo and makes it extra special.

1- Convert

2 - Let the bond form

3 - yes

1) Converting her has been so satisfying for me
2) Having a special bond first made me comfortable enough to share my desires
3) No can only her with black guys

Because it is the way it happened with us, I would prefer prior experience. She knew, for sex, there was something much better out there but still chose to marry me.
She was upfront about everything. It was i who didn't know why this all was so exciting for me. Her being upfront about what she wanted let me realize how much I wanted it for her too.
The third question confuses me. She prefers Blacks it is true, but if I was ever given the chance to be with her and him in the room, it wouldn't matter what the race. As it is, I am left outside.

1) It's up to her, so convince is the most approximate answer I guess.
2) My opinion is that if you don't have a strong relation or marriage it doesen't work. So a bond has been formed.
3) Race doesen't matter for her. It's about the size of his dick and tha way he seduce and fuck her. For me it's the same, I want to be cucked doesent matter if he's black or withe. But I do prefer black.

Because it is the way it happened with us, I would prefer prior experience. She knew, for sex, there was something much better out there but still chose to marry me.
She was upfront about everything. It was i who didn't know why this all was so exciting for me. Her being upfront about what she wanted let me realize how much I wanted it for her too.
The third question confuses me. She prefers Blacks it is true, but if I was ever given the chance to be with her and him in the room, it wouldn't matter what the race. As it is, I am left outside.
I truly hope you haven't been as stubborn as me. If you have-it will be a long insufferable road-but you can still imagine right?

1. Pretty close to even... however, I think it might be more exciting to convert/convince. Watching her try it out for the first time, and seeing her become addicted to it would be really fun to experience.
2. Somewhat of a repeat of the first question, but I would prefer a bond to be formed before letting her know of my desire.
3. Based on the fact that I'm on this site, I think it's safe to say I wouldn't be interested in watching her with a non-black man. However, if being with a non-black man let her get comfortable enough with the idea to let her try a black man, I'd sacrifice short term for long term benefits.

Married white man here with a wife who is interested in the lifestyle.

1) God that is such a difficult question, but a good one to ask. For the record she has no experience with black men. I met my wife when I was 21 and she was 24. Her being recently divorced she had far more experience at sex than me, truth is I was a virgin. Good looking (been told that too many times by both men and women) but painfully shy was my issue.
Anyway I was scared to death of her having been with a black guy before we met. She had told me of her sexual past which involved a 3sum with her ex and his best friend on several occasions and a host of one night stands so I was worried she had left out any part of her sleeping with a black guy. I finally got the nerve up to ask her after dating for a few months and she said no.
My thing is now I sort of fantasize about her being that young skinny long haired blond back in the day, working on Charleston AFB, and going over to one of the barracks to hook up with a hung black guy and getting her brains fucked out and that she routinely met up with other black guys because she liked taking huge black men and enjoyed being their fuck toy.
My answer is "I do not know"

2) I am so glad we have a bond because the feelings are so much more intense.

3) Yes because it would be this friend I had in the military (she got know him later in my career) who was well hung. I told her after many years that he was hung and she was incredulous.................she was like "no way" and I told her straight up he had to be at least three inches longer than me and much thicker.
How do I know this? I saw him taking a leak and his cock was semi hard and it was fucking huge. Plus one filipino girl he fucked one night talked the next morning to another filipino girl in front of us in tagalog and held her fingers apart to show his size and it was at least 9". The other girl was incredulous too.

1) really never thought of and have no preference

2) Have a bond before and see if it is possible

3) Yes, would be a little different but yes.

1 convince 2 up front 3 won’t agree

Back