What would you do if??

Super tricky question, I already dislike that I have a slightly above avarage dick and that does dissociatie me sometimes from my fetishes :unsure:.

Damn I already know I will spend alot of time thinking about this....:cautious: screw you OP

Super tricky question, I already dislike that I have a slightly above avarage dick and that does dissociatie me sometimes from my fetishes :unsure:.

Damn I already know I will spend alot of time thinking about this....:cautious: screw you OP
haha im in the same boat as you, im 8 inch thick, i still brought a 10inch thicker white dildo, it was a hot session but i think its enough pleasure for me....i dont think there is a reason to go and do it for real honestly

Question for the cucks.

If from the very first start you were a built great looking alpha very hung and great in bed, would you have still became a cuck?

And for the wives.

Would you had still entered that lifestyle if your husband would had been like a previously described?
I am a tall, dark, handsome, financially alpha type guy in 99%of ways. I just have a 4 inch cock which is an issue. That aside even if I was hung it wouldn’t change a thing because my wife fucks black men because she prefers them. I could full fill every other need but I’m not black, and she needs BBC

Back