Cubic inches

I'm a new member. I think that cubic inches is the way we should describe our cocks. For example I am just average in length. 5 inches. Just average in girth. 4.75 inches. But the cubic inches is just 9! This means that if she were lucky enough to be fucked by a BBC with a length of 7.5 inches and a girth of 5.5 inches then she wouldn't just have 50% more cock but a fantastic doubling. Twice as much.

A thicker one that is the same length as a thinner one of the same length is much more filling. An average cock feels several times smaller than a thicker longer cock because of the volume effect.

Give me very thick and long any time.

MacNfries

Male
Sweet & Cordial
Gold Member
From
NC, US
I'm a new member. I think that cubic inches is the way we should describe our cocks. For example I am just average in length. 5 inches. Just average in girth. 4.75 inches. But the cubic inches is just 9! This means that if she were lucky enough to be fucked by a BBC with a length of 7.5 inches and a girth of 5.5 inches then she wouldn't just have 50% more cock but a fantastic doubling. Twice as much.
gif_Yellowball-SmackingForehead.gif I think you're someone who needs something to do. Get a job! GIF_Yellowball-mowing.gif

CreamyBlackBull

Male
Real Person
From
UK
We're talking about calculating the volume here stuff they teach you primary, elementary school etc. Area x height. Area in this case being half the diameter your girth squared multipled by pi or (or just radius x radius x pi) They should teach you this whenever they teach geometry

Also since when was I even directly responding to you should have been obvious I wasn't given what I wrote