Cubic inches

I'm a new member. I think that cubic inches is the way we should describe our cocks. For example I am just average in length. 5 inches. Just average in girth. 4.75 inches. But the cubic inches is just 9! This means that if she were lucky enough to be fucked by a BBC with a length of 7.5 inches and a girth of 5.5 inches then she wouldn't just have 50% more cock but a fantastic doubling. Twice as much.

Pussys are like a jug. They can adapt to a thick long one or an average very long one. To truly fill one it takes a very thick and very long one. Volume is important.

A thicker one that is the same length as a thinner one of the same length is much more filling. An average cock feels several times smaller than a thicker longer cock because of the volume effect.

Give me very thick and long any time.

I'm a new member. I think that cubic inches is the way we should describe our cocks. For example I am just average in length. 5 inches. Just average in girth. 4.75 inches. But the cubic inches is just 9! This means that if she were lucky enough to be fucked by a BBC with a length of 7.5 inches and a girth of 5.5 inches then she wouldn't just have 50% more cock but a fantastic doubling. Twice as much.
gif_Yellowball-SmackingForehead.gif I think you're someone who needs something to do. Get a job! GIF_Yellowball-mowing.gif

Learn to read.

I said stack up aka comparison!

Besides besides the fact you would never figure out cubic inches using one plus one.

We're talking about calculating the volume here stuff they teach you primary, elementary school etc. Area x height. Area in this case being half the diameter your girth squared multipled by pi or (or just radius x radius x pi) They should teach you this whenever they teach geometry

Also since when was I even directly responding to you should have been obvious I wasn't given what I wrote

Back