cheating wives

My husband encourages me to get as much black dick as I want,he's wanderful!!!My black lovers are extremely enjoyable on another level but my husband is my husband for life and I love him very much!I just love the excitment of being seduced by a new dark dark lover,I love how they take me and how they love my pussy and they love my pussy hard and deep and wet!!!
That's what I like to hear!😄

As much as I love BBC, if I had to cheat to have BBC, I wouldn't do it. I love my little sissy boy. Lines of communication are wide open between us and that's what makes this work for us. He encourages me to get all the BBC I can handle because he believes I deserve to be fully satisfied. He's such a good little sissy boy. 🥰
But, I hope he gets to sample the goodies as frequently as the BBC's do if not more! A husband deserves to feel like a man too!

My husband just dropped me off at my X-Boyfriends house for a couple hours of good hot,sweaty fucking lol He'll pick me up later with my pussy fulla cum and all sore!Ill be all sweaty and smelling like pure sex and my breath smelling like cum lol
and with luck will you share your full pussy with hubby and have him caress your sore pussy with his loving tongue.

I've talk to a lot of women on here that are cheating on there husbands with black guys. Some have been doing it over ten years. So my question for the cheating wives is do you have a end game? Will you tell him eventually and maybe try and bring him in the lifestyle? Will you divorce him or are you just going to wait and see what happens?
[/QUOTE

Thats how we started.

That may be true for some women but I know one young girl that I recently met, and she was a virgin when she got married so she didn't know in advance that her new husband was a dud in their marital bed.. And after 3years of marriage is when we met at our gym after she noticed I had a black boyfriend. After a thousand (exaggerating) questions, it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out she was very curious and after her saying she had the hots for one of our black trainers, that I knew very well, I eventually asked her if I could set her up with him, would she do it..? I got an immediate and very excited "hell yes" answer. So knowing she was about the hottest looking girl in our gym, I knew the black trainer would be VERY interested, so I hooked them up... Long story short, and after the past couple of months, she is fucking him at least 2-3 times a week..
Ah Jan. That lovely lady is so lucky to have your friendship. She may never had bbc pleasure if it wasn't for your effort to help her.

I wouldn't be able to cheat on my sig other. My stomach would tighten every time I saw him.
Once you have your first you'll feel different. Just think about that huge bbc hitting your g spot and how much pleasure you give the bro.
white babes are the best gift the white race can offer to pay reparations.

• Dislike
Reactions: Rcp
Once you have your first you'll feel different. Just think about that huge bbc hitting your g spot and how much pleasure you give the bro.
white babes are the best gift the white race can offer to pay reparations.
My sig other is black, average sized penis and we are happily monogamous. I have had an adventurous, submissive past so I have been very much around the block. Twice very large thick cocks....both on the most gentle of lovers (wish they had not been so gentle). In those days I was not beholden to anyone.

My sig other is black, average sized penis and we are happily monogamous. I have had an adventurous, submissive past so I have been very much around the block. Twice very large thick cocks....both on the most gentle of lovers (wish they had not been so gentle). In those days I was not beholden to anyone.
Oh. My face is red.

Great post Glenn, now to the ladies, if any of y'all in thre Charlotte NC area, I can be very discreet and would promise you the best fuck of your life, get at me!

Don't have an end game at all. My husband caught me cheating with a black guy about a year ago and was pretty upset by it. So don't see that he would ever be open to it as a lifestyle. I'd cheated on and off again for many years, so I guess the odds finally caught up with me.
What did he do?

Back