cheating wives

I had a similar situation. My first wife left me for a black guy she met on the internet. She moved out of state to be with him while I was out of town. She lived with him for a few months while we were filing for divorce. Then she got pregnant and about a month later, he broke up with her. She moved back in with me because I felt sorry for her. We put a hold on the divorce. I found out she was fucking a new black guy in town so went ahead with the divorce. She lived with me for a year after the baby was born and she would have her boyfriends over often and I had to listen to them fuck loudly in her room. They would walk around the house naked often.
You should have stayed with your wife

White guys should just realize black men want us and they are gonna get what they want!Alpha male should always get the pussy!White men,just step aside and let it happen!Let black men breed your women.
I believe that if a white is fucking white hubby to keep him happy and he's about to cum in her IF right a y BBC walks i to the bedroom that hubby should instantly pullout and very gratefully ask the black to take over and suck him hard too all without touching his useless tiny dick

Cheating wife sex is the best sex. So hot to listen to the excuse she gives when husband calls.

One of my wife's fantasies is to cheat and experience the thrill and excitement of having an affair. She would never do anything behind my back, yet if I give her permission then it would reduce the experience the excitement of getting caught.

I was thinking of telling her to go ahead, but having some severe consequences if she get caught. I was thinking the punishment would be, she would be be put in chastity and denied any type of orgasm for 1 month.

Would this type of consequences be severe enough to make the affair more thrilling, and make it a priority to not get caught?

I have a few married girlfriends who are cheating with black men and have been for a number of years. I've also chatted with a number on the internet but as you know, you can never confirm they are for real.. I've also chatted with a few who've been caught and believe it or not, not all of them ended in divorce. The stories went in all different directions.

Last edited:
Back