Cheating wives

The most tempting man couldn’t make me cheat. I actually don’t judge those who do … I’m just lucky I don’t need to or want to. The attempt to get me to might be hot… but it would fail. 😊
You already have a perfect relationship where, from what I understand, you are free to go out alone and just update your husband (I believe more like a health check than permission) that is, you are already completely free!

The things with cheating is very complicated I think. If a gf or wife have a huge attraction for a man and want to cheating with a bbc she will go and fuck.him even if the bf or husband want or not.
When she will find the moment when she will be sure nowbody will know she will go and make her fantasy

The things with cheating is very complicated I think. If a gf or wife have a huge attraction for a man and want to cheating with a bbc she will go and fuck.him even if the bf or husband want or not.
When she will find the moment when she will be sure nowbody will know she will go and make her fantasy
In my opinion speaking is very good therapy in a couple. Why to tell her no... you can be ok and tell her to be with close door ( meaning nowbody to know )

Cheating wives since I’ve been in the lifestyle I found out more black men love cheating wives I love going to the nightclubs and bringing home a BBC I told him my husband is not home he’s out of town and I don’t get satisfied enough it is one of the best fuck I ever had for some reason a black man will make sure he fuck you hard and good so you will remember him
I've cheated twice, once on my ex husband as a revenge fuck and the second time was when I was pissed off at my current husband and ended up fucking a co-worker of mine after a late shift at work then going home and having my husband lick me. The next morning I went back to my co-workers house to have him fuck me again. It was a turn on cheating in that manner. Confessed to my husband about 10 yrs later and he was so hard and wanted to fuck me while I told him details.

I've cheated twice, once on my ex husband as a revenge fuck and the second time was when I was pissed off at my current husband and ended up fucking a co-worker of mine after a late shift at work then going home and having my husband lick me. The next morning I went back to my co-workers house to have him fuck me again. It was a turn on cheating in that manner. Confessed to my husband about 10 yrs later and he was so hard and wanted to fuck me while I told him details.
10 years you fucked him all the time without hubby knowing?

As always, I appreciate your thoughtful perspective on this lifestyle. It certainly has been a mixed bag for us, moments or incredible eroticism and moments of jealousy and anguish. Like many, it started for us as a fantasy on my part to see my lovely wife have sex with a black man. That's how it went for a while, we would meet up with black men and she would fuck them as I watched. I also felt I needed to be there for her protection, the idea of her meeting them alone was an anathema for me so I insisted I be there. The thing is Amie eventually started to express to me that she wanted to be alone with them. Like you said, she felt she was holding back expressing herself to her lovers as they fucked while I was there staring at them. I had tried to hold tight to the reins and control as much as I could considering how enthusiastic sexually, she was with them. I admit I felt moments of inadequacy when I saw how completely they satisfied her. At my insistence, this led to us taking extended breaks from sharing her with me thinking I could cool her desire for black cock.
As you know Janice, this did nothing to cool her desire for black lovers. I wasn't aware of that at the time, but eventually it became clear how strong her love for black men was. She still wanted to be with them and even though I had forbid it, she did end up cheating eventually with one black man she was smitten by a man I really hated, you know who. All this led to me coming to the conclusion that as a sign of respect for my wife's feelings and desires, I had to let her go meet her black lover alone, I had resisted but finally gave in. I even let her have 100% choice in who she had as a black lover, even if I did not like or approve of the relationship. She told me meeting him alone allowed her to express herself and surrender completely to him and was the most sexually satisfying intercourse she had in her entire life.
The problem is the respect was not a two-way street and things got out of hand with me being stuck on the sidelines with him totally dominating her. She also fell in love with him even though he didn't treat her well. He did eventually blow it with her, and she broke it off. She did have another brief affair after him with another black guy, I guess its's hard for her to resist the advances of black men. The problem is it never seems to go away entirely. In conversations recently she has brought up the black lover I hated and was not good for her. She talked about what happened when she was with him, I never thought she would want to relive it, but I was wrong. I sense she still has feelings for him, but I could be mistaken.
And what did that black lover of your wife do to her?

Cheating wives since I’ve been in the lifestyle I found out more black men love cheating wives I love going to the nightclubs and bringing home a BBC I told him my husband is not home he’s out of town and I don’t get satisfied enough it is one of the best fuck I ever had for some reason a black man will make sure he fuck you hard and good so you will remember him
YES WE WILL!!

It's not Cheating if The Wife has Permission.
I think one of the hottest ways of going about these one-sided open relationships is for the wife to go about it as cheating, but her husband actually knowing much of the details.

Lots of people see this as a train wreck, but if she also likes this way of having her side guys, AND truly wants to stay with her spouse, she can say something like this to her new FWB's:

"I think he has a hunch that I'm cheating, but....we won't be changing anything about our marriage. We are doing well. I'm in this mostly for variety and adventure. I'm fine with some feelings, but too much sweetness ruins it for me."

To me, that could cool off the guys that have wild ideas about something serious, and she'll just need to slow him down if he gets overly sweet in his dating behaviors (not sex per se). This won't work though if she isn't fully wanting that for herself too, obviously. It can't just be a mandate from her spouse, like some silly husbands on reddit. They seem to think that a rule solves all "feelings" issues, when what they really want is to stop someone else from being the primary romance.

i definitely agree with this. we always want to leave our mark

Back