Cheating wives

most of the time i like to fuck married women in front of their husbands
but then I also like to fuck married women behind their husbands' backs it's purely sexual the wife can cheat on her husband as many times as she wants it's just sexual it doesn't call into question her love for her husband and I meet married women they like to do this because they feel the excitement of doing a forbidden thing the excitement of having a secret garden in the end it's 2023 soon people have to start telling the difference between a sexual only cheat to a sentimental cheat
Agreed, nothing better for me, love to watch my wife fucking mature strangers

but then I also like to fuck married women behind their husbands' backs it's purely sexual the wife can cheat on her husband as many times as she wants it's just sexual it doesn't call into question her love for her husband and I meet married women they like to do this because they feel the excitement of doing a forbidden thing the excitement of having a secret garden in the end it's 2023 soon people have to start telling the difference between a sexual only cheat to a sentimental cheat
So well put.

I may have mentioned this before in another thread but many black men like yourself love fucking married women in front of their husbands but I have also heard from others,,especially from the woman’s point of view, that when cheating or just being with their black lover is much more exciting than being watched by their husband or boyfriend. There are many reasons why they have said this but the main reason is that when being watched, most women somewhat “hold back” how much they are really enjoying the sex, but when they are alone with their black lover, they can open up freely without the fear of there husband/boyfriend getting jealous. I’ve even heard from one friend of mine that after years of her husband begging her to try a black guy and when she finally agreed to let it happen, and found someone, not long after the black guy started fucking her, the husband couldn’t handle it and interfered and stopping it, obviously pissing off both the wife and the black guy. This led to her now cheating on her husband. Since then, her husband is still clueless to her cheating and has never brought the subject up ever again.. She’s been very carefully cheating on him for a few years now and she’s getting the best sex of her life.. especially when her black boyfriend brings a friend ever so often..

Last edited:
Cheating wives since I’ve been in the lifestyle I found out more black men love cheating wives I love going to the nightclubs and bringing home a BBC I told him my husband is not home he’s out of town and I don’t get satisfied enough it is one of the best fuck I ever had for some reason a black man will make sure he fuck you hard and good so you will remember him
That's absolutely true! I've had the best nights of Fucking from a guy I picked up at a bar! It latest 6 years!!

I may have mentioned this before in another thread but many black men like yourself love fucking married women in front of their husbands but I have also heard from others,,especially from the woman’s point of view, that when cheating or just being with their black lover is much more exciting than being watched by their husband or boyfriend. There are many reasons why they have said this but the main reason is that when being watched, most women somewhat “hold back” how much they are really enjoying the sex, but when they are alone with their black lover, they can open up freely without the fear of there husband/boyfriend getting jealous. I’ve even heard from one friend of mine that after years of her husband begging her to try a black guy and when she finally agreed to let it happen, and found someone, not long after the black guy started fucking her, the husband couldn’t handle it and interfered and stopping it, obviously pissing off both the wife and the black guy. This led to her now cheating on her husband. Since then, her husband is still clueless to her cheating and has never brought the subject up ever again.. She’s been very carefully cheating on him for a few years now and she’s getting the best sex of her life.. especially when her black boyfriend brings a friend ever so often..
As always, I appreciate your thoughtful perspective on this lifestyle. It certainly has been a mixed bag for us, moments or incredible eroticism and moments of jealousy and anguish. Like many, it started for us as a fantasy on my part to see my lovely wife have sex with a black man. That's how it went for a while, we would meet up with black men and she would fuck them as I watched. I also felt I needed to be there for her protection, the idea of her meeting them alone was an anathema for me so I insisted I be there. The thing is Amie eventually started to express to me that she wanted to be alone with them. Like you said, she felt she was holding back expressing herself to her lovers as they fucked while I was there staring at them. I had tried to hold tight to the reins and control as much as I could considering how enthusiastic sexually, she was with them. I admit I felt moments of inadequacy when I saw how completely they satisfied her. At my insistence, this led to us taking extended breaks from sharing her with me thinking I could cool her desire for black cock.
As you know Janice, this did nothing to cool her desire for black lovers. I wasn't aware of that at the time, but eventually it became clear how strong her love for black men was. She still wanted to be with them and even though I had forbid it, she did end up cheating eventually with one black man she was smitten by a man I really hated, you know who. All this led to me coming to the conclusion that as a sign of respect for my wife's feelings and desires, I had to let her go meet her black lover alone, I had resisted but finally gave in. I even let her have 100% choice in who she had as a black lover, even if I did not like or approve of the relationship. She told me meeting him alone allowed her to express herself and surrender completely to him and was the most sexually satisfying intercourse she had in her entire life.
The problem is the respect was not a two-way street and things got out of hand with me being stuck on the sidelines with him totally dominating her. She also fell in love with him even though he didn't treat her well. He did eventually blow it with her, and she broke it off. She did have another brief affair after him with another black guy, I guess its's hard for her to resist the advances of black men. The problem is it never seems to go away entirely. In conversations recently she has brought up the black lover I hated and was not good for her. She talked about what happened when she was with him, I never thought she would want to relive it, but I was wrong. I sense she still has feelings for him, but I could be mistaken.

I find it’s exciting enough to enjoy this lifestyle without ever having to cheat or lie. I tend to get way too friendly and close with the men I have met (some of them), and my hubby doesn’t always love that - but at the end of the day, he knows every time I make a plan to meet, where I am, and from all the videos I take, what I’m likely doing!

I just posted about this very topic in another thread about men bragging. Yes, seducing a married woman for a whole lot of men is something many are proud of. It is a male ego thing. While the experience may be heightened for many black men seducing a married white woman the reverse is also true sometimes. More women cheat than most experts thought for a long time. Things get fuzzy when you dig into reasons. Women are not going to tell you it is because the relationship is great other than the sex and they just want a carefree fling that is all about the sex.
I agree and you are a very pretty lady with keen insight. Let's start with being honest and neither having a desire for a long emotional relationship. What responsibility does either have for the other persons reasons for wanting a good long fuck, or who else they are involved with. what does it matter if she is a virgin or married with *******, as long as she is willing. Just saying...

I find it’s exciting enough to enjoy this lifestyle without ever having to cheat or lie. I tend to get way too friendly and close with the men I have met (some of them), and my hubby doesn’t always love that - but at the end of the day, he knows every time I make a plan to meet, where I am, and from all the videos I take, what I’m likely doing!
You would be a great erotice seduction challenge. To take the time to let you know how much you Could be pleased. To let you understand how much you Would come to desire me. Then, when the desire and lost between us was at a peak, to let you know, you only could have me tease, please, curl your toes and dominate you, IF it was our secret. That makes the sex soook sweet. One Soft kiss.

You would be a great erotice seduction challenge. To take the time to let you know how much you Could be pleased. To let you understand how much you Would come to desire me. Then, when the desire and lost between us was at a peak, to let you know, you only could have me tease, please, curl your toes and dominate you, IF it was our secret. That makes the sex soook sweet. One Soft kiss.
The most tempting man couldn’t make me cheat. I actually don’t judge those who do … I’m just lucky I don’t need to or want to. The attempt to get me to might be hot… but it would fail. 😊

👍👍👍

I would like to watch at first, then let her fuck him on her own. If it works out then she can be black only and it can just think about how much great sex she is having.

Back