Cheating wives

Cheating wives since I’ve been in the lifestyle I found out more black men love cheating wives I love going to the nightclubs and bringing home a BBC I told him my husband is not home he’s out of town and I don’t get satisfied enough it is one of the best fuck I ever had for some reason a black man will make sure he fuck you hard and good so you will remember him
Love it😆😆😆😆

Cheating wives since I’ve been in the lifestyle I found out more black men love cheating wives I love going to the nightclubs and bringing home a BBC I told him my husband is not home he’s out of town and I don’t get satisfied enough it is one of the best fuck I ever had for some reason a black man will make sure he fuck you hard and good so you will remember him
It's not the cheating that we love it's the thrill of sport fucking our way right into a woman's ❤️ heart!

To a brotha that hears that you're not getting satisfied sexually you might as well have told him:
"I need that unforgettable dick down"!
"This pussy needs that grand slam home run"!

It's our competitive nature to want to be the best who's ever had that pussy! I often give the analogy of the old school arcade game and how when you beat the high score you are actually able to input your initials into the game. When I fuck that pussy it is my intention to beat that high score and take that number one spot in your mind so that every time you think about me all you can say is "Damn that motherf##ker f##ks me so good!

It's all about satisfying a woman beyond her expectations and being the best who's ever done it!!! That's why it's the best not because we want to creep and sneak but because we want our name remembered as the best.

Hit that pussy so good you'll be in your feelings losing focus whispering ******* you have no business whispering! That's why I always establish up front with all hubby's that I'm not interested in taking what belongs to them away from them. See a true stand up Bull actually looks out for hubby's interests in this lifestyle as the last line of defense against a wife going rogue. I admit it's one amazing thrill to turn a wife inside out over the lovin your giving her but all thrills aside at the end of the night as the Bull who twisted her up I also have a responsibility to bring her back to reality and focus!

Some of them won't want to be brought back to focus and try to get you to cheat and that's when as a good stand up Bull you tell her to either get it together or you walk away from the situation and I have walked away from several over the years.

White women are meant to be shared and by multiple black men with big dicks.

I just posted about this very topic in another thread about men bragging. Yes, seducing a married woman for a whole lot of men is something many are proud of. It is a male ego thing. While the experience may be heightened for many black men seducing a married white woman the reverse is also true sometimes. More women cheat than most experts thought for a long time. Things get fuzzy when you dig into reasons. Women are not going to tell you it is because the relationship is great other than the sex and they just want a carefree fling that is all about the sex.
Are you still looking for someone? Im kne statr over in AL, id love to chat & see where the vibes lead to

I don’t understand the risk. This site is basically for married women trying to find black men. And if you get f’d up because you were messing with a man’s wife, you do get what you deserve. Especially if you call yourself a friend and nailing his wife. That’s just being stupid.

most of the time i like to fuck married women in front of their husbands
but then I also like to fuck married women behind their husbands' backs it's purely sexual the wife can cheat on her husband as many times as she wants it's just sexual it doesn't call into question her love for her husband and I meet married women they like to do this because they feel the excitement of doing a forbidden thing the excitement of having a secret garden in the end it's 2023 soon people have to start telling the difference between a sexual only cheat to a sentimental cheat

Back