Cheating wives

Cheating wives are my favorite. Fucking a married woman is not nearly as hard as you think it is of you know where to look. Over the years I have smashed numerous unknowing friends wives and girlfriends. To me it makes the pussy even sweeter if I know the guy and I'm railing his old lady on the DL.
Nothing like playing golf with a guy on Saturday listening to him bitch about his wife not giving him any pussy, and you know that the previous day you had her bent over the couch at your place filling her with bro batter while he was at work.
It was someone just like you that ruined my marriage. A 'good friend'.

Cheating wives since I’ve been in the lifestyle I found out more black men love cheating wives I love going to the nightclubs and bringing home a BBC I told him my husband is not home he’s out of town and I don’t get satisfied enough it is one of the best fuck I ever had for some reason a black man will make sure he fuck you hard and good so you will remember him
The thought of being a cheating wife really turns me on. I am a crossdresser and if I had a white partner I wouldn't hesitate to cheat on him if a Black Man wanted to fuck me. I have not experienced gay sex yet but when I do it will only be with Black Men. Reading threads like this shows me how much sexual pleasure the white race receives from Black Alpha Studs and this thrills me so much. My feelings and emotions have changed so much since joining this site as I have come to accept that the Black Man is King and my thoughts and feelings have become more feminine as I become addicted to the idea of hopefully becoming a Black Cock Slut.

These pictures show how Black Men are our Masters and how both white women and sissies are addicted to the pleasures of Black Cock. :lips: :qos:

Attachments

• 1391432746(1).jpg
    1391432746(1).jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 180
  • 2042146145(1).jpg
    2042146145(1).jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 193
  • 823387004(1).jpg
    823387004(1).jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 201
  • 1075204159(1).jpg
    1075204159(1).jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 201
  • 253765259(1).jpg
    253765259(1).jpg
    354.6 KB · Views: 182
  • 1292902617(1).jpg
    1292902617(1).jpg
    285.5 KB · Views: 198
  • 766629048(1).jpg
    766629048(1).jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 181
  • 529412131(1).jpg
    529412131(1).jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 183
  • 234657782(1).jpg
    234657782(1).jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 179
  • 1749666603(1).jpg
    1749666603(1).jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 197
  • 1064426594(1).jpg
    1064426594(1).jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 202
  • 2138872824(1).jpg
    2138872824(1).jpg
    102 KB · Views: 192
I don't understand the whole cheating thing. If you're unhappy in a marriage or relationship just state it and be free. Life is too short and our expiration date is unknown not to pursue happiness in life. If you're a slut, be a proud slut. If you a fool that would risk it all for married pussy, just accept the prize that comes with foolish games. Too many sluts out here to be acting like pussy is a limited resource in the world. Hell $200-500 could get you any kind or type of pussy you could picture in your head. The most dangerous thing any man could do is sleep with another man's wife without his permission. I seen too many men awarded jail time or a gravestone sleeping with wives without their husbands permission.

Cheating wives are my favorite. Fucking a married woman is not nearly as hard as you think it is of you know where to look. Over the years I have smashed numerous unknowing friends wives and girlfriends. To me it makes the pussy even sweeter if I know the guy and I'm railing his old lady on the DL.
Nothing like playing golf with a guy on Saturday listening to him bitch about his wife not giving him any pussy, and you know that the previous day you had her bent over the couch at your place filling her with bro batter while he was at work.
Exactly! I've heard this all the time. Also, they would say ," my wife ain't having sex like she use to"!

Sounds good or going for a few beers with him knowing his mrs is still full of your seed from last night

I just posted about this very topic in another thread about men bragging. Yes, seducing a married woman for a whole lot of men is something many are proud of. It is a male ego thing. While the experience may be heightened for many black men seducing a married white woman the reverse is also true sometimes. More women cheat than most experts thought for a long time. Things get fuzzy when you dig into reasons. Women are not going to tell you it is because the relationship is great other than the sex and they just want a carefree fling that is all about the sex.
You're right about it being difficult to track statistics on cheating wives. It's definitely underreported and the reasons women cheat are vast.

The exciting thing about fucking a married woman for me isn't that I was able to seduce her, it's that now we have a very important secret. I wouldn't ever tell *******, or hold it over her head, I just like that the secret creates a bond. I don't think it does anything for me ego. It also doesn't matter to me what color the woman is.

Back