Cheating wives

Sharon and Dav

Couple
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Cheating wives since I’ve been in the lifestyle I found out more black men love cheating wives I love going to the nightclubs and bringing home a BBC I told him my husband is not home he’s out of town and I don’t get satisfied enough it is one of the best fuck I ever had for some reason a black man will make sure he fuck you hard and good so you will remember him

Cheating wives since I’ve been in the lifestyle I found out more black men love cheating wives I love going to the nightclubs and bringing home a BBC I told him my husband is not home he’s out of town and I don’t get satisfied enough it is one of the best fuck I ever had for some reason a black man will make sure he fuck you hard and good so you will remember him
well you are a hottie.. so of course you can bring any man home to fuck you.. :)

Cheating wives are my favorite. Fucking a married woman is not nearly as hard as you think it is of you know where to look. Over the years I have smashed numerous unknowing friends wives and girlfriends. To me it makes the pussy even sweeter if I know the guy and I'm railing his old lady on the DL.
Nothing like playing golf with a guy on Saturday listening to him bitch about his wife not giving him any pussy, and you know that the previous day you had her bent over the couch at your place filling her with bro batter while he was at work.

Cheating wives are my favorite. Fucking a married woman is not nearly as hard as you think it is of you know where to look. Over the years I have smashed numerous unknowing friends wives and girlfriends. To me it makes the pussy even sweeter if I know the guy and I'm railing his old lady on the DL.
Nothing like playing golf with a guy on Saturday listening to him bitch about his wife not giving him any pussy, and you know that the previous day you had her bent over the couch at your place filling her with bro batter while he was at work.
You don't sound like a good friend to have by smashing the homies wives/girlfriends behind their backs. Is pussy that important to you to ruin long-term friendships?

shat like that get you in the graveyard....quicker

If you get caught in a man's home and in his wife without his permission then I'm sorry to say but you get what you get!

There are way too many husbands out here wilfully saying "Please enjoy my wife" then to be out here creeping and stealing from them!

Now has a married woman ever likely deceived me into thinking that her and her hubby are swingers and that she is allowed to bring men home and fuck in their marital bed while hubby is away? Yeah possibly but the difference is that my conscience is clear because I'm the one that has to live with me!

If you get caught in a man's home and in his wife without his permission then I'm sorry to say but you get what you get!

There are way too many husbands out here wilfully saying "Please enjoy my wife" then to be out here creeping and stealing from them!

Now has a married woman ever likely deceived me into thinking that her and her hubby are swingers and that she is allowed to bring men home and fuck in their marital bed while hubby is away? Yeah possibly but the difference is that my conscience is clear because I'm the one that has to live with me!
That's ok but, wives married with closed minded husbands have right to be blacked too, so they are entitled to cheat

I just posted about this very topic in another thread about men bragging. Yes, seducing a married woman for a whole lot of men is something many are proud of. It is a male ego thing. While the experience may be heightened for many black men seducing a married white woman the reverse is also true sometimes. More women cheat than most experts thought for a long time. Things get fuzzy when you dig into reasons. Women are not going to tell you it is because the relationship is great other than the sex and they just want a carefree fling that is all about the sex.

Back