cheating wives

If your hubby is "small and it useless" as you say then you shouldn't have married him in the first place. Cheating is never "expected."

That may be true for some women but I know one young girl that I recently met, and she was a virgin when she got married so she didn't know in advance that her new husband was a dud in their marital bed.. And after 3years of marriage is when we met at our gym after she noticed I had a black boyfriend. After a thousand (exaggerating) questions, it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out she was very curious and after her saying she had the hots for one of our black trainers, that I knew very well, I eventually asked her if I could set her up with him, would she do it..? I got an immediate and very excited "hell yes" answer. So knowing she was about the hottest looking girl in our gym, I knew the black trainer would be VERY interested, so I hooked them up... Long story short, and after the past couple of months, she is fucking him at least 2-3 times a week..

That may be true for some women but I know one young girl that I recently met, and she was a virgin when she got married so she didn't know in advance that her new husband was a dud in their marital bed.. And after 3years of marriage is when we met at our gym after she noticed I had a black boyfriend. After a thousand (exaggerating) questions, it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out she was very curious and after her saying she had the hots for one of our black trainers, that I knew very well, I eventually asked her if I could set her up with him, would she do it..? I got an immediate and very excited "hell yes" answer. So knowing she was about the hottest looking girl in our gym, I knew the black trainer would be VERY interested, so I hooked them up... Long story short, and after the past couple of months, she is fucking him at least 2-3 times a week..
Does her husband know?

No.. husband is clueless. He's from a very wealthy family so she's recently quit her job and now a stay at home beautiful girl.. I might add a very lonely and sexually frustrated wife.. at least that was before she went black.. So it's very easy for her to disappear for a few hours at any time of the day and she sure is taking advantage of it..

No.. husband is clueless. He's from a very wealthy family so she's recently quit her job and now a stay at home beautiful girl.. I might add a very lonely and sexually frustrated wife.. at least that was before she went black.. So it's very easy for her to disappear for a few hours at any time of the day and she sure is taking advantage of it..
You're such bad girls, I love you.

Finding one person who lives fairly close to me, who I have some degree of compatability with and who I can trust to be discrete and clean is not that easy.
We met as a couple, but privacy is VERY important to us, so, like you, we are aware of the difficulties involved in finding someone who is trustworthy AND sexy and attractive to my wife. We have been meeting Black Men for over three years, but so far she has had sex with only 5 different men.

Don't have an end game at all. My husband caught me cheating with a black guy about a year ago and was pretty upset by it. So don't see that he would ever be open to it as a lifestyle. I'd cheated on and off again for many years, so I guess the odds finally caught up with me.
What upset him, the fact that you had cheated with a black man or the fact that you had lied and cheated? There could be a BIG difference.

If your hubby is "small and it useless" as you say then you shouldn't have married him in the first place. Cheating is never "expected."
I was a virgin when I got married and did not know better. After many years he brought me to this lifestyle. But, not every husband is progressive. So, take "matters" into your own hands and do it behind his back.

Well at least some posters get points for consistency. Others fail miserably.

Husband or Wife I'm the first person to tell people that they need to take responsibility in getting their needs met. Period. Your needs are YOUR responsibility.

That said people need to act like an adult in their relationships, and, yes, that means being honest & open with your partner. God forbid.

Some wives posting here have said their former husband was cheating on them so they left. Some have said their current husband is cheating on them so they don't feel bad about cheating on him, too.

If a high libido Husband on this forum was in a Dead Bedroom situation with his wife I seriously doubt any of the "cheating wife cheerleader brigade" women would be spouting advice equal to "cheat on the dry pussied Ice Queen!!".

In my previous marriage I've been in the hard spot of having a wife who refused to satisfy my needs and (after being reasonable and accomodative failed) having to tell her that if she didn't I'd get a FWB.

I said there would be no sneaking around, no lies but that I would be fucking other women to get my needs met.

She screamed, she cried, she theatend to leave me, to fuck other guys.....but the point is I showed her & our marriage the ounce of decency required to tell her the truth and be honest.

(As a side note once she realized I was serious I had all the pussy/bj's, etc that I wanted for the rest of the marriage.)

Who knows maybe he'll be ok with an open marriage? (Which might be what some cheating wives fear because THEY couldn't handle the jealousy of him fucking other women. That happens.)

Maybe he'll throw your ass to the curb? Maybe he'd be ok with the Hotwife or Cuckold thing? However it goes down it's not too much to ask that you be a fucking adult about it, grow a pair and just be honest.

Most of the women that have shared my bed over the last 30 years or so have married and have had a LTR with me. It seems that most of the women eventually drift away. After a few months or years the encounters become less frequent and eventually stop. Interestingly I don't think any woman that I had a LTR with has gotten divorced. I seemed to have have filled a need that I certainly enjoyed filling so I have no complaints.

I relapsed on prohibited chemical this weekend because of us always arguing we both went to bar and blow steam however she only embedded me my CO worker invited us back for drinks but when about to leave she was gone so I didn't care my stepson called me and said that she came home with another guy and are having sex I told my CO worker that and his girlfriend as we did prohibited chemical it was his first time and he got gay on me and wanted me to blow him and fuck me so I did and my wife called and he answer phone and video chatted with her as he blew my back out I came home and she was ******* ******* legs wide open covered in cum I knew one dude that was there I asked my stepson how bad was she and he said two men blacked bred her he watched every now

My husband is a once-a-monther but I'm more of a once-an-hourer. I love my husband (you may be surprised) and appreciate the home and the family that he has created for me and I wouldn't throw it over for anything.
But he can't keep me sexually satisfied and what he doesn't know won't hurt him. I only play around when I'm taking ******* to pageants and modeling assignments and it's all kept a long way from home
I love that you love your husband. Good on you. I have no respect for wives who humiliate their husbands even if their husbands want to be humiliated. It's disturbing to me.

As much as I love BBC, if I had to cheat to have BBC, I wouldn't do it. I love my little sissy boy. Lines of communication are wide open between us and that's what makes this work for us. He encourages me to get all the BBC I can handle because he believes I deserve to be fully satisfied. He's such a good little sissy boy. 🥰

My husband encourages me to get as much black dick as I want,he's wanderful!!!My black lovers are extremely enjoyable on another level but my husband is my husband for life and I love him very much!I just love the excitment of being seduced by a new dark dark lover,I love how they take me and how they love my pussy and they love my pussy hard and deep and wet!!!

Back