cheating wives

glenn74

Male
From
IL, US
I've talk to a lot of women on here that are cheating on there husbands with black guys. Some have been doing it over ten years. So my question for the cheating wives is do you have a end game? Will you tell him eventually and maybe try and bring him in the lifestyle? Will you divorce him or are you just going to wait and see what happens?

I've talk to a lot of women on here that are cheating on there husbands with black guys. Some have been doing it over ten years. So my question for the cheating wives is do you have a end game? Will you tell him eventually and maybe try and bring him in the lifestyle? Will you divorce him or are you just going to wait and see what happens?

Most don't have an end game, I know I don't. It depends upon the person, I know some of us who are cheating have tried to tell him. Some women got into this life style due to boring sex lives at home others are simply cheaters and enjoy the excitement and risk of being caught. The ones doing it due to boring sex lives many times have tried to tell or include their spouses but for whatever reason they decided not to. I tried to get my husband to do a threesome with another woman and he refused. After being sexually frustrated I ended up cheating on my husband due to this frustration and due to encouragement from a friend and co-worker. She is simply a cheater as she cheats on her husband with black men, I don't judge as its not my place.

Most won't leave their spouses as there is a reason they are cheating and not already divorced, though when someone finds out it usually ends it divorce.

Most don't have an end game, I know I don't. It depends upon the person, I know some of us who are cheating have tried to tell him. Some women got into this life style due to boring sex lives at home others are simply cheaters and enjoy the excitement and risk of being caught. The ones doing it due to boring sex lives many times have tried to tell or include their spouses but for whatever reason they decided not to. I tried to get my husband to do a threesome with another woman and he refused. After being sexually frustrated I ended up cheating on my husband due to this frustration and due to encouragement from a friend and co-worker. She is simply a cheater as she cheats on her husband with black men, I don't judge as its not my place.

Most won't leave their spouses as there is a reason they are cheating and not already divorced, though when someone finds out it usually ends it divorce.
How long have you been married and how long have you been cheating?

Back