Black Bull's having other slut wives versus husband's having a girlfriend who he has sex with

Cuckold wives I have a Curious questions. Do you get jealous of your Bull having other sluts wives, but ok with it?
Do you punish your husband for stepping out on your marriage? By caging him or threatening him with whipping, or divorce?
when I was with my ex we had open relation but still I didn't like he have other women, with my black bull now I actually feel so happy that he get a new woman, I feel that one woman is not enough for black men

Cuckold wives I have a Curious questions. Do you get jealous of your Bull having other sluts wives, but ok with it?
Do you punish your husband for stepping out on your marriage? By caging him or threatening him with whipping, or divorce?
I would be crushed if my Cuckold did anything without me. Probably could not get past it. I, on the other hand can do anything I want.

We realize that black men in this lifestyle are highly unlikely to be faithful to anyone they see. Several of our first black men were married. They were not even faithful to their wives, so we realize they would not be faithful to my wife. From my point of you as the cuckold, I think it has even more excitement. Within reason the more experienced and the more prolific, he is the more exciting it makes it for me. it puts my wife on a new level. It makes her a part of their game and I find that exciting. I like when the ball will tell me about is other women and other experiences I am able to live a little bit vicariously through him. As someone else commented, I think it’s bad form for the ball to gloat or tell my wife about his other conquests. She doesn’t really want to hear it, but I do.

Back